Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@Eve7 is it your birthday today my friend 🧡 

Hi @Shaz51 no not my birthday. That was last month.

How are you?

Appointments went ok thanks @Snowie especially the Uni counsellor who was just lovely.

I also received a good grade for uni which was a total shock! I was so excited I rang mum to tell her but she thought I said “it’s raining”! Tha

ts biochemistry done and dusted.

I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow 💜🩵💜

Good afternoon @Eve7 

Congratulations on your biochemistry mark hon. You should be really proud of yourself. No doubt you deserved it.

I hope today is going ok for you hon

Take care 💗💗

Ive just been admitted with influenza A, asthma and pneumonia. Now have drugs going in both arms and in isolation. Definitely not my year and it’s only June!!

Drove to GP but she wouldn’t let me drive to hospital so once again my car is stuck at GPs while I came by ambulance.

Rant, rant, rant @Snowie @Jynx  @Emelia8 

Sending you love @Snowie 💜💜💜

Oh gosh @Eve7 that is hectic! You poor thing, all poked and prodded, and that sounds like a nightmare combo for your respiratory system. And isolation means no visitors too, double awful. Hope you've at least got some form of entertainment? I will send big hugs and hope for a swift recovery 💜🤞🫂

Ohhhh @Eve7 😲 really sorry to hear you are clearly so unwell. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. ❤️

@Eve7 wrote:

Ive just been admitted with influenza A, asthma and pneumonia. Now have drugs going in both arms and in isolation. Definitely not my year and it’s only June!!

Ohhhh no, @Eve7 ! That's what you didn't want! Very sorry to hear! 

At least I guess you will be getting all the cocktail of drugs in there to fix your 3 respiratory ilnesses...

Thanks for your kind message, there's not much sun here and it was minus 4.2 this morning at 7.30am. I can't get warm. Had a few tough days but back on the forums today so that's a good sign. 

Sending wishes for you dear @Eve7  💛

P.S. Congratulations on your good uni grade @Eve7 ! 👏

Good morning dear @Eve7 

I'm sorry to hear that you were admitted. I know it is probably the last thing you wanted. However, I'm glad you are getting the help you need. Hopefully the cocktail of drugs help and you start to improve and feel better.

Is there anyone that can get your car home? 

Sending you lots of love hon, know you'll always be in my thoughts 💌💌

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance