Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @utopia @Scarecrowe @Former-Member @Dani1981 @Jacques

Not feeling great today. Both mentally and physically.

Maybe it's all catching up with me?

I've been locked out of work emails which is a pain. I don't know what's happening anymore with work. But I will just have to go on Monday and see.
If need be I can contact one of my colleagues on facebook.

I'm finding it hard to be patient. I also have my cardio appointment next week on Tuesday so hopefully I can get to the bottom of why I feel light headed and why my blood pressure is unusually high.

I swear with all this covid19 stuff going on I have become more paranoid, cynical and upset.

Any advice?

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Chill hams @Flying_Hams need a diversion

@Flying_Hams  I am afraid I don't have any good just to let you know hang in there right now everyone is doing it pretty tough but know you are in my thoughts 😊

The only advice I can give @Flying_Hams  is to focus on being patient where possible - there's a lot that's out of our control at the moment and nothing we can do about it.  Can you ring work and tell them what's up with the emails?  

Have you tried the slow deep breathing to lower your blood pressure?

Take care and stay kind xoxo

@Flying_Hams  @Ant7 @TAB @Sophia1 @eth 

There is something in the air ... its natural ... we are all effected ...

PEACEPEACE

Hey @Flying_Hams 

All I can say is ❤️

@TAB @Dani1981 @Ant7 @eth @Flying_Hams 

Smiley Happy

NOt quite the same as Love is in the Air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo 

Never big JPY fan

Think I prefer ideas in your link ... puddytat

yeah its a lost classic @Appleblossom 

https://youtu.be/MV0F_XiR48Q

Well I liked it enough to share it far and wide. @TAB   Did not relate to pictures though, just music and words.

Glad with all the hocus pocus that I no longer have large bass speakers blasting at me.  I like it nice and soft.

Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance