Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Just need a chat

Hi @Jaz5 , just checking in.  Hope your appointment went well and you were able to talk through everything going on for you at the moment with your councillor.

Hope today has been a better day for you ❤️❤️

@Razzle fewlinf abit better now I've got everything in the open. But slow steps will get me there. She suggested I have time away for myself like a month away from my family 

I'm all for time out but a month?? I thought maybe the weekend or a week just to get me back on track 

thanks for checking in 

@Jaz5   Wow, a month - I think I need the name of your councillor 🤣.  Having said that, a month does seem a long time away from your family.  Maybe small steps in that regard too, a weekend or a long weekend at first, work up to a week.  Then again, if you feel like a month could work, why not??

Glad you’re feeling better today 🙂

@Razzle  lol I was thinking a month geez that seems abit out of hand I will definitely be taking small steps first and maybe a week here and there 

I don't think I could do a month 

@Jaz5   Yeah, I tend to agree, a month seems a long time - and imagine the housework waiting for you on your return if your family had been left behind 😱😱

@Razzle i don't know if I'd come home to a house at all lol. 
but let's hope things get better from here with regular talk sessions and some me time 

@Jaz5 , yes, some “me” time sounds good.  We kind of forget ourselves when we’re taking care of everyone else.  

Im a little up in the air at the moment with my councillor.  Something happened a few months ago and I have lost trust in him so have stopped seeing him.  I really can’t put myself through everything again with a new councillor, but I also know I need help and at present I’m not getting that.  

Im glad you’re getting the help you need though.

@Razzle thank you it feels good to just talk about my problems because I'm so use to keeping everything bottled up I need to learn to talk I know it makes me feels better and I've been hating myself for weeks now for feeling this way. I should have for help sooner.. 

oh I'm sorry to hear I really hope you can learn to trust someone else and go back down that road  

thinking of you xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance