Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Sorry @tyme , @Captain24 

I have the biggest stress headache,  pain in my head and neck and my eyes feel like they are ready to explore 

Soo going to go to bed and see if I can sleep xxx

Hugs @Shaz51 - I'm sorry things are becoming increasingly stressful. I hear you.

I hope you will find some relief and be able to have some rest.

Take care, tyme

Sorry you feel like that @tyme. Hope tomorrow is a better day and that you get a good sleep tonight. 

Other than the urges and being tired I’m actually in a good place. It doesn’t make any sense at all. 

Hope sleep helps @Shaz51. I have literally just hopped into bed. Sleep well

Hey @Captain24 ,

Believe it or not, I have urges and suicidal thoughts all the time. That's part of my MH condition. That's why I can understand what you mean. By no means do I want to act on them. I love living and I'm thriving in life.

I used to think this was abnormal, but after working with my therapist, I've learnt that these chronic urges can continue. It's not about whether someone has or hasn't go urges, but whether they act on them.

In other words, I had to learn that having urges is part of life. I've learnt to live beyond that and stop thinking something was wrong.

tyme

Hey @Shaz51 @Captain24 ,

How are you both today? I'm better today. Feeling somewhat back to normal 🙂

I don't think I've felt that horrible, even when I had COVID!

Hope you are both well.

tyme

Ohhh @tyme , I amm finding a place to write 3 things that happened to me yesterday xxxx

@Captain24 

Sounds good @Shaz51 .

I'm here - waiting, listening, and ready,

tyme

Thank you @tyme , @Captain24 

One thing that happened yesterday is I got my hair coloured and trimmed 

Well I ended up having toasted raisin toast and a cup of coffee while getting my hair done 😀💖

@Captain24 , @tyme , @TuxedoCat , @hanami , @FloatingFeather 

The second thing that happened yesterday  was to see my mum 

She was sooooo low when I saw her   I brushed her hair and put cream on her legs and arms and gave her lots of hugs 

So shee felt a bit better when I left 

Awwwww @Shaz51 - 

That's so great to hear! Hugs 🙂

It must have been great to pamper yourself as well as look after your mum so that she felt better after.

I am so touched to hear,

tyme

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance