Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

@CheerBear  or anyone else around to talk until I fall asleep. Urges to take things further are high. I hopefully will be asleep soon. 

@Teej

Anything happen this afternoon?

Yeah it did @CheerBear . It’s on the virtual village but I’d rather respond after here. Please know if I drop out you’ve done a great job supporting me from letting urges win. 

Also had a hard day with ex. I imploded earlier but pulled it together all by myself. This tipped me over to use unhealthy coping strategies and a very emotional SOS to my therapist before. It’s been building but just went bang

That's a lot in one day @Teej (plus aunt Irma too).

Did you hear back from your therapist?

Yeah a couple of hours ago and I cried through the phone call. It helped me to try to behave and when I can cope better talk to him.  I think aunt Irma has helped the crescendo. @CheerBear 

@Faith-and-Hope  He has gone back into parenting mode. I’m not coping. It’s been building for weeks. 

It's often enough to tip me over completely @Teej 😑

Getting through it the way you have tonight and taking time out before you talk to him sounds like a sensible and well considered way of going about it. You have been managing so much and it's getting to you (understandably) by the sound of things tonight 🙁

Think I’m done. Thanks guys. Speak later. 💜🤗😘🤞🏼🙏

💜💜💜 @Teej  ....

Wrote an essay to reply to your last post and lost it with a red screen. More big hugs @Teej x
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance