Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feel like i'm dying all the time & Anxiety

I know you need a food intolerance test to find out what food you can eat and what food you cannot eat. In my test I could not Tolerate Magnesium. Magnesium made me feel absolutely crazy irregular heartbeats sweating depression could not sleep couldn’t do anything. The multivitamin that I always take has magnesium in it in the Bottled water I always drink had magnesium sulfate in it. 

Alec,

I hope you’ve gotten better since, and if not, then I hope you’ll still read this. I’ve got some advice for you.

Don’t worry about these crazy medical conditions. Trust that your body can handle it, whatever it encounters. It sounds like you haven’t been giving yourself enough praise. You’ve got to become confident in yourself; I’m sure you have plenty to feel confident about already (exercise, diet, etc.). If you frequently find yourself asking the ‘what if’s’, the answer should be something like ‘then I know that I will be able to solve the problem, and I know people will support me too.’ I know that you are capable of worrying far less. It won’t take long to see results, and it’s just a matter of believing in yourself. You’ve got my support.

Ian

I can not stress enough how much I agree with everything you said in this. I used to have really bad anxiety and it has gotten better but I still have days where my heart is racing and I feel like I’m going to have a stroke and my head starts feeling light and my legs are weak and everything is blurry and I feel like I’m going to pass and it’s so scary I hate that anxiety tricks our brains and we can’t really control it I’m glad I found something I related too it made me feel a little bit better and sorry you’re going through this. 

I can not stress enough how much I agree with everything you said in this. I used to have really bad anxiety and it has gotten better but I still have days where my heart is racing and I feel like I’m going to have a stroke and my head starts feeling light and my legs are weak and everything is blurry and I feel like I’m going to pass and it’s so scary I hate that anxiety tricks our brains and we can’t really control it I’m glad I found something I related too it made me feel a little bit

Dude I'm going through the same thing it's so I crazy my parents don't even believe me if the way I feel they just say it's all in my head but the thing is I feel like total shit. I just can't comprehend that it's anxiety I am convinced that it is a serious heart problem and im going to die on one of these days

Only 17. I felt the same at your age. Everyone seemed too busy to care. I was conscripted for Vietnam but did not suffer having to go there. After teaching many decades whilst anxious I finally retired early. Med's t cure made all the difference. They didn't cure anxiety but kept it under control. I dislike the anti med' brigade who w for ould obviously take med's for say, heart or other physical ailments. Anxiety that starts young and continues on is a physical....genetic, bodily...ailment. Talking may help but IMO opinion not sufficiently and is costly after a certain number of CBT visits. Sorry, but that's the best I can say.

It’s the worst I heard meditation can help a lit

i’m so happy that i’m not the only one who feels like this, it takes a huge weight of my shoulders i’m honestly the exact same and it’s so hard i don’t even move from my room because of it i’m too scared to go anywhere 😩

i go through the same things! 

Sorry to hear I often feel like i will have a heart attack from the stress of Anxiety.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance