Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: FACING THE DARKNESS

hello @Happyness 

That was a very heartfelt post that you wrote.

Do you have an interest in music?.

Your words and the way you expressed yourself reminded me of lyrics of a song.

I also felt great intensity in your feelings and be proud that you are able to write about such feelings.

Please do not feel any pressure in needing to respond at any given time or after a certain period of time even.

The forums are about expressing ourselves, yes, release as well as offering support which you have clearly stated that you feel the same in writing when we are able to.

It is imperative that we look after ourselves as well as offer support for others which you clearly do.

It is not important how often we write or respond on here, more important that we feel safe when we need to do so and feel that we will not be judged.

You mentioned feeling isolated, lonely and sad. I am so sorry to hear that you experience those feelings.

I can say that I have felt that way many times over the years. I have been able to manage those feelings by spending some time doing what I love. I feel most connected with myself when I walk and observe all of nature around me. 

I am very sensitive to my environment, which can at times also include the company around me.

I am at my best when I connect with nature, plants, water, wildlife, sky, clouds, ocean, river, pond, lake, rocks, hills. so much growing about us that brings me inner peace.

Have you found anything yourself that helps you feel calmer?

Sophia

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance