Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Such good news about Bunny @greenpea I know how much you love him - it is scary when our fur babies are not well, luckily Cat has been all clear since her operation so everything crossed that is still the case.

@Zoe7That's good. How have you been? Have you been okay?

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thinking of you beautiful. 
remember our promise.

i love you to the moon and back 

❤️💜💙💚🧡💛

@Former-Member 

WIP
Senior Contributor

Been thinking of you today @Anastasia 

❤️

Dear @Former-Member ... I see that you had a long and busy day planned for today.  I hope it all went okay for you and also your nephew.

I've missed talking these past few weeks @Former-Member ... whether that be Nikki, Izzy or Kimmy.  I miss you all. 😊🌺  And I thank you also for all the lovely messages you posted to my thread while I have been away these past 2/3 weeks.  It has helped to make me feel somewhat connected during a very difficult time.  So thanks so much for that, I really appreciate you taking the time to do that.  You are a very special person (in your entirety) ... in so many ways, and I hope you know that?

It seems I'm all talked out now, after an emotional day and one where I have spilled my heart and worries out too many times.  I'm wearing out and need a rest.  But I could not do so without touching base with you, my very special friend.

I think of you every day, whether I am here or not, and I want you to always know that.  Thank you sweet friend.

A wave also to @Lee82 @greenpea @WIP @Anastasia  ... you are all in my thoughts, with many of you going through a tough time right now.

Emelia 💕

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member 

Miss my BFF. 😕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning my love, missing you too. @Lee82 

Good to see you this morning @Former-Member 🌼💕🌸

Hi also @Lee82 🌻💖

Emelia 

Image result for love and care to you

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member 

Sending you all my love and lots of hugs my beautiful BFF 

❤️💜💙💚🧡💛❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Emelia8 , firstly I am so very happy that you are back we all missed you terribly. I am sorry for all that is going on for you right now. Thank you for your beautiful message probably about two days ago now, you are such a sweet friend and I am very blessed to know you. Hoping today is easy for you. 

Morning @Anastasia , sending you lots of love and some gentle hugs to my friend. Know when I am not here I think of you often. 

Good morning @greenpea , I hope you are doing ok my sweet beautiful friend. I was shopping the other day for glitter in the most amazing glitter shop ever and for some reason I thought you would love it. I brought a green glitter I didn't really need because it was sparkling and shinning bright through the other greens and I have name it my greenpea. Have a nice easy Saturday lovely. 

Morning @NatureLover , hoping that whatever you are doing today goes easy and flows peacefully. You are a remarkable friend, thank you. 

Morning @Zoe7 , @outlander , @Shaz51@WIP @Snowie , @Maggie , @MDT@Ant7 , @Sans911@Calmblueocean , @Schitzo @Faith-and-Hope@Eve7  @Lee71  and anyone els who is passing through this way I wish you all a blessed Saturday and hope you find sunshine and joy in your day my friends. 

Morning my sweet beautiful friend, how I have missed you 😔 I hope you are as ok as you can be right now. Did the boys go to Jules's this weekend or do I have my weekends wrong. How have you been? How is birth giver doing? Just so you know it's our promise that has kept me somewhat sane these passes few days. Missing you with all my heart. Love you 3000, to infinity and beyond Always Mel. @Lee82 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance