Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Dark place

Hi @outlander 

i hope your day will improve. Being busy is good.

i think I’ll be in hospital for a while, I still struggle too much with self-harm urges and I am a bit down whether it’s going to change.i haven slept well for a long time now.

Hi @Gazza75 

how are you doing?

I hope that they can help you more @Former-Member
maybe get you in touch with some other support services or maybe allow you to join in with groups such as DBT

Hi @Former-Member ,

I'm doing alright, thanks for asking.  Pretty much just muddilng along with work and trying to stay busy.  I've tapered off my meds due to side effects and hoping for some results soon. I might be a bit optimistic about it as every time I seem to make progress things aren't so rosy the next day. 

I'm sorry you have been struggling so much. 

I struggled for sleep last year when I had my episode and really hope you can get some good rest in soon.  I know it can be easier said than done when we have a lot on our mind. Try and eat as best you can and take care of yourself. 

Please tag me in if you need to vent or talk.

Take care Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Gazza75 @outlander 

How are you doing? I hope the last few weeks have been ok.

I'm still in hospital and finding it really tough. Battling with my demons, trying to stay safe and 'riding the waves of my emotions' as they say - unfortunately the waves are not calm little waves in a bay, but rather a tsunami wave. I'm so tired of this life.

Hi @Former-Member ,

Doing alright here, thanks for asking.  I'm sorry you feel so tired of battling.  Hospital stays are so hard in general and I can only imagine the demons you are facing.  Hang in there as best you can.  It's nice to hear from you. . :)Heart

Hi @Former-Member 

Thought I would share this with you here.  I was going to copy you into the craft thread the other day when i shared it there.  I have finally finished it and you are the first to see it completed.  It's taken me nearly 2 weeks of working on it as much as I could. It's called a diamond painting and has over 40,000 little dots. 

Hope it brings you a little smile and something to distract yourself with for a minute or two.  It's called starry nights by van gogh. 

Thinking of you 🙂 Heart

Poor Outlander is probably tired of seeing it 🙂

starry finished.jpg

@Former-Member, sending you hugs my friend , sitting with you xx

@Former-Member hey know how you feel exhausted in dark places .It's very tough. I was lucky I had my mother. Hope you get through all this soon. Take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Gazza75 

That is so amazing and detailed work! Wow! And I love that painting. Having a big smile 🙂

Good Morning @Former-Member ,

I am glad you liked starry nights.  Here's the one I'm working on at the moment.  Its the first one I've done in squares and its taken some getting used to.  Think I like them better though, covers up the canvas more and better detail.

It's nice to hear from you.  I hope things are getting better for you or at least not any worse.  Take care 🙂 Heart

owl day 6.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance