Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Zoe7 💕💜💕🐾🐾

@Faith-and-Hope  @Maggie @Appleblossom and all passing through...

I had another few hours sleep this morning and into this afternoon but still tired - going to make today a rest day instead of tomorrow. I am certainly hoping I get a bit more energy later to do a few things but not stressing if I can't do those until tomorrow. I'll try to get the washing done at least today.

My eye is a little better - feels like whatever was in there has worked it's way out - it is still very blurry but hoping that gets better over the rest of today. I should still be able to do a lttle painting still - at least start the background if I can be bothered getting up later.

Methinks an afternoon on the couch will be all I achieve today but that is okay - the last few days have been full on and I need the rest.

@Zoe7 The couch afternoon sounds like a good plan. I'd think about the washing if you are hanging it on the line, tassie is in for a downpour tonight and tomorrow. I've just landed on my bed for a rest, not much more happening here today. Mags had her hair cut last week and looks cute as. Enjoy some rest. 💕🐾💕

Toby really needs a bath and a haircut but not going to do that this weekend. I might plan that for next weekend so he looks all fluffy and white for christmas lol

Most of the washing can be put on the clothes horse to dry @Maggie so if I get one load done that is where it will go. I knew we were expecting rain this weekend but hadn't looked up how much so thanks for the heads-up. It has been such lovely weather the last few days but I was at work so couldn't get anything outside done - this week is suoer busy also so it looks like after christmas when I can work outside agan. I do have a lot to get done inside though so I will concentrate on that when I can this week.

hello @Zoe7, one step at a time my sister xoxo

Hello @Maggie, @Appleblossom, @outlander, @Owlunar

Hi my sister @Shaz51 Yes baby steps today. I have done one load of washing and put it out on the clotheshorse and primed my canvas for painting. It is nearly feeding time for the fur babies and then I need to think about dinner for myself - not really hungry this afternoon, more tired but I know I need to eat something to keep my strength up as much as I can too. Tomorrow I really need to get some shopping done but mot sure I will be up to it - I can only wait and see I suppose.

How are you doing today?

way to go with what you did today my sister @Zoe7

need to eat something to keep my strength up as much as I can, -- have you something in the freezer or have something that is easy xx

me I am feeling very tired  as my mum was back in hospital last night

we mowed 2 lawns this morning before the rain started and it has been raining heavy since

Yes @Shaz51 I will make a salad tonight - have plenty of salad ingredients Smiley Very Happy

We are expecting rain here too @Shaz51 - just had a light drizzle so far today but I think it is supposed to get heavier overnight and tomorrow. I am glad you got your mowing jobs done before the rain came up your way. 

Sorry to hear your mum had to go back to hospital - hope she is out soon and back home Heart

thank you @Zoe7  yes mum is sleeping lots today which is good , the doctor says she is lacking certain things in her blood soo they are putting them through the drip xx

yes mr shaz is a bit anxious abot the mowing but one day at a time xx

hearing lots of frogs around

hhope Toby does not chase toads xx

No toads or frogs in my backyard but I'm sure Toby would think they were something to play with. Cat would be more likely to chase them @Shaz51 - she is a great lizard hunter Smiley Tongue

Hopefully your mum is back home soon then my sister - it must be so hard for you seeing yur mum going into hospital so much but as long as she is getting the care she needs that is the important thing.

Hugs for Mr. Shaz getting anxious but there is nothing you can do with the rain my sister - I know that doesn't make it any easier when he is anxious though. Hope he settles a little about it all Hon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance