Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Young Adult Space

I've done everything   

I just am a burden to everyone    the thoughts won't stop @Birdofparadise8  

I just want them to stop   

I feel so alone even though I have one person I love  

I'm sorry @Flowerlove22 

I know what it is like to feel alone. I'm with you. 

Can you webchat KHL?

I might soon @Birdofparadise8  

I'm so sorry for worrying everyone  it wasn't my intention   if you and @tyme  are around I would love to chat  

I feel bad  😞  I will go if you guys wants  

I can chat for a bit @Flowerlove22 

Would you be okay with moving this conversation back to your thread @Flowerlove22?

Yes it's a little heard keeping up with everything 

I think @tyme is around on that one  

I can't keep up 😂 

Thanks @Birdofparadise8 for starting up this discussion space.  It can be hard to get new spaces off the ground, so maybe the questions below might be good food for thought.  Keen to hear everyone's thoughts on these:

1. What topics or areas are you interested in exploring here? Anything you think is particularly relevant or missing from other parts of the forums?

2. How can we shape this space to be genuinely helpful and supportive? Are there specific resources or types of support that would be valuable?

3. What steps can we take to make sure this thread feels welcoming and inclusive for all young adults joining? Any suggestions or preferences?

4. Are there any activities, such as weekly discussion prompts or peer support initiatives, that you'd be interested in seeing or participating in within this thread?

5. From your experience so far on the forums, what contributes to a strong sense of community online? How can we bring those into this space?

Hi @espressologic 

Sorry, I haven't been in this thread. I know it was my idea, but I've been struggling a bit the past few weeks. I'll see how I'm feeling next week and I'll try and reply. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance