Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: With coffee .... without coffee. A place for us coffee lovers and coffee!

but what about if the electricity goes off-- very true @Former-Member, all that food is lost , we just buy tins food and things that will last but we are hoping it will be just rain

Essential Energy -- ohh yes , and ergon is going around trimming tall trees away from the power lines too

I had thought he had jacked up and wasnt wanting to have it. -- he did , but I kept the appt and this morning mr shaz said he slept on his sore shoulder and it hurts now

Mr shaz called the mental health last week , we are waiting for a appt but I am thinking he is going to cancell it again

Sorry guys,, I'm so lazy when it comes to tagging. I've turned into a puddle of melted me!

Hope you found that entertaining 😄

images (22).jpeg

That's what I looked like yesterday @Shaz51 🙂 The coffee I mean 😛

@Former-Member . @Shaz51 , @Former-Member , @Owlunar , @Maggie 

Sorry for not tagging. I've been busy, cranky and tired. Not to be insensitive, but taggin wasn't on my to do list. I have a fellow trainee who is slowly annoying me and my trainer was ill and cranky, plus I have two jobs to apply for and a house to clean and blogs to write.

Bear with and may the coffee be with us!

Not offended in any way if you do not tag @LadyleahRDBloom, just hope I give you something to smile about, even if for a moment. 😀

If the electricity goes off one should have a flashlight, condensed milk. gas stove and boiling water handy. 

There ya go @Shaz51 Oh look, tagged again! Weeee!!!! 

@Former-Member You made me laugh actually. 

Ok, am armed with coffee, apple and am reading really good fan fic, actually it's a waffling speech about the American border wall but it's highly entertaining stuff!

Just got the dishes, my film review to write and laundry to do now.

Hi @LadyleahRDBloom and everyone in the coffee mode - I just thought I would bring in a few in case the power goes off and people (like me) don't have gas

I wonder if that's enoughI wonder if that's enoughMy power went out a few weeks ago - when I still had Companion Cat - and to add insult to injury - well to start the chaos - I heard the crash nearby just before my MEPACS alarm woke up up when it was still dark and told me about this problem and I had a headache - and then realised my cat was outside and had been all night but I couldn't catch her - and of course I couldn't make coffee - aw - that's how I start my day - and nothing worked of course - bed lamp - computer - TV - oh agony - how we need our electricity

Anyway - seeing as that can happen - perhaps I will bring in some more coffees just in case

great coffee.pnggreat coffee.png

Of course - good people - good coffeeOf course - good people - good coffeeAnd the cutie for the coffee special

Dontcha just love itDontcha just love itAnd @LadyleahRDBloom - there is not need to be worried about tagging or not - here we are easy to get along with - we all know people can be into all sorts of stuff and tagging is the last thing to be concerned about - we just understand all of that

Dec - suffering from coffee madness this morning - ah - lunchtime

One of my events took place with an espresso machine and I learned different ... temps are needed for frothing different milks ...  Had a gorgeous bearded barrister serving all us gals coffee ... in my cup from home ... so love that ethos ...

Smiley Happy

a flashlight, condensed milk. gas stove and boiling water handy. ---- ohhh yes @LadyleahRDBloom , I have them , have to have my coffeeeeeeee Smiley LOL

afternoon @Appleblossom, @Owlunar, @Former-Member, @Former-Member

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance