Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Welcome back Faith-and-Hope ❀

Where did you go @Faith-and-Hope
?

Welcome home @Faith-and-Hope. I think you can see how much you were missed.

❀️ @Sans911 

We have family overseas @MDT, and we spend some time travelling around when we go.  We went to Britain, Austria, Sweden, and Greece, stopping in at a couple of other places as stepping stones on our way through.

Hubby is being mean atm @Sans911  .... was soooo nice to return to a soft fall here.   I am so grateful for the care and love of this community.  

That sounds like a great time @Faith-and-Hope

Plenty of places to visit and soak up. I hope you enjoyed yourself thoroughly

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ’œπŸ€—

F4D28406-8075-43EA-BFDF-0AE1780F2AF0.jpeg

Welcome home @Faith-and-Hope so happy to see you back.  β€οΈβ€οΈ

Hi @Teej  ....πŸ’œπŸŒ·πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ‘‹πŸ’πŸ˜˜

Can’t see the image yet.

@MDT  the travel, art, and European history and architecture are awesome.  I ended up with a lot of minor injuries from hyper mobility tho, which I think you know something about ?  Capped it off with a fall in the last week.  I am okay.  Just sore joints and muscles and needing recovery time now.  

And have to work around hubby’s e.d. behaviours as we go.  Most of his luggage was food supplies he feels compelled to take with us and prepare in hotel rooms as we go, and we have his exercise regimen dominating his time, so squeezing family time in around that is awkward ..... and then two of the kids have anxiety and depression giving them up days and down days, and the other one has disabilities making her totally dependent and requiring assistance, but that is our lot, and we manage to work with it.  Me being injured added more drama, of course .... lol .... like we needed that.  Lots of rollercoastering behaviours and emotions.

The sights and sounds of Europe are an amazing distraction and comfort.  I am blessed by those opportunities.

❀️ @BlueBay .... thank you.  I have missed you all.

Can see the image now @Teej  .... thank you πŸ’œπŸŒ·

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance