Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Indeed @MDT ... 

But I guess more chance to decide what the theme would be tonight? Any ideas? 

@MDT @eth ?

I like the theme "no theme"
@thecolourblue lol
Not sure how to make this happen

Hi @MDT  and @thecolourblue  good to see someone here.  How strange, usually the feast is at its busiest round about now.

I just had a freezer meal of beer battered whiting and vegies and chips with tartare sauce.  Too slack to cook tonight!

Hoping all the regulars that are usually here are ok.  I don't know who to tag.  Some threads I keep a list of the participants but haven't done that for friday feast coz there are so many. 

How about a taste of Europe ?  I have just watched Ladies in Black .... has anyone seen it ?  It’s a bit of a feel-good movie that pokes a bit of fun at stereotypes and prejudices in Australia in the 1950’s .... set amongst staff at a department store of the era.

We’re having Spanakopita for dinner - Greek Spinach Pie.

@thecolourblue @MDT @eth .... who else is around ?

Oooh that sounds nice @eth  .... and very 1950’s Australia too .... 😏

Hi to you too @Faith-and-Hope   I love spanakopita!  Your movie sounds good.  I'll keep a look out for it.

Do you have a favourite place in Europe?

I've only been to Greece and Denmark.

After many years of working 7 day weeks, we have been fortunate enough to travel quite a bit @eth .... and being immensely interested in European history, I have really appreciated visiting some beautiful cities ..... where Paris and Vienna are among my favourites.  As rough and tumble as it is, Athens holds a special place in my heart too.

Good evening everyone! @eth @Faith-and-Hope @MDT 

I have also seen Ladies in Black @Faith-and-Hope! I liked it, especially the bits of comedy in it.

A taste of Europe sounds fun . Personally I would love to go to Copenhagen!

Copenhagen is somewhere I haven’t been @Jupiter , but I have heard it’s very beautiful.

Image result for copenhagen

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance