Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Highlight of Your Day thread

The highlight of my day will actually occur tomorrow. There is a gadget I've been saving my pennies for (which is no mean feat being on DSP). Tomorrow I've saved enough to actually go shopping for it. Hopefully I can find one at a good price. I'm so excited!

Missed catching your highlight @Queenie. Hope you enjoyed your gadget! New gadgets are often fun 🙂

Our kitten learned how to play fetch and is so good at it! Love cats who fetch 😁 That's a highlight of my day already 🐱

Our kitten learned how to play fetch and is so good at it! Love cats who fetch 😁 That's a highlight of my day already 🐱❤---- Love you highlight @CheerBear Smiley Very Happy

my Hightlight of my day today is NO WORK , being home is really nice @Queenie, @outlander, @Owlunar, @Teej, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom

Yay for you @Shaz51! So good to hear you finding it nice to be home and not working today 😊 Hope there's some feet up time for you 💗

sure is and I have for a little while @CheerBear

mr shaz has to have a scan of his shoulder this afternoon , hope your day is going ok xx

Hi all...

My highlight of the day would be a awesome feed for dinner had marinara pizza...haven't had that in years.

hello @wbpd1500 , how are you today

hello @CheerBear , @Queenie , @outlander , @Owlunar 

The highlight of my day was that I put my big girl pants on and hit send on some big emails. 

Woo-hoo @Teej .... 🎉💐💕

I know it ain’t easy, but you’re doing it .....

WTG 👍

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope . It’s going to get rough but I am doing it. No turning back now 😱😜😘

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance