Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

happens sometimes @Meowmy  am so tired here thought nap for hours only 30mins think. Need to lay off coffee machine ha 

@TAB hey Tabby, glad for your coffee machine. Just staying in room here. Still some light from window. Don't know what will happen next two days. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

what do you mean @Meowmy  ?

@TAB hey Tabby, something not good happened at work today. Don't know if it means my MI is playing up or I am doing something wrong with my health, work. Guess it will take time to tell.

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh dear @Meowmy  so what can you do ?

@TAB hey Tabby, I don't know what to do either. Think, first, to slow down , give it time.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Okay well hope you find an answer @Meowmy trying nap again here

@TAB hey Tabby, think I was too eager to finish on time to go home, so forgot about one client waiting for ages. Just have to be aware, not too eager to finish on time. Friday will be busy at work. Don't know if can get it done properly. Guess will try to relax tonight and tomorrow. Hope your nap goes okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh sh!t @Meowmy um hope it goes okay

@TAB hey Tabby, you are up. Just chilling a little more relaxed. May be early night. Lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance