Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yep loans are a bloody rip ay @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

any loan is bad, but had some better ones years ago when was in credit union, you only paid interest on balance owing, so paid it off quick and saved heaps in interest, the one the banks trying to give me have to pay set a amount no matter what. thinking about when to leave gonna struggle to get a park grr, might have to leave earlier @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

all done am home again @Bill16  was quick. they kept asking me does it hurt .. yeh no more than usual lol see what happens, they didnt say anything,sometimes they do, I didnt ask. See what happens. Did you get your iced coffee yet? I got a bowl of noodles on way home. 35 already here so aircon up 

Yep went for a ride,got my iced coffee @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

cool @Bill16  I bumped into someone used to work with, didnt really want to talk to them, anyway noodles were good, threw bits chicken in it

Hehe yeah Noodles with chicken sound good ay @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah bit of chili as well @Bill16 was alright

I made a salmon sandwich @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I used to be big on salmon, herrings, sardines even ok bit wary since they claim have gout even tho dont believe it lol @Bill16  yeah sounds good. thinking might go a bit less meat here. 

Just rang an agency worked for before when starting back with last company. sounds like may be getting work. just a matter of how much and when, but told them I needed to cash up, well its a one person business, so talking to the boss lol

Work sounds promising @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance