Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Been a bit of a strange day @Bill16 . Going for a nap here

Yep ,that be good ay @TAB 

Chips  and gravy be good I mean @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah only my blood pressure was up at drs other week and well chips and gravy yum cos all salt and fat @Bill16  ..anyhoo  can still imagine it

Yeah chips and gravy isn't really healthy ay @TAB 

Lamb stew for dinner here @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah once in a while with veg maybe @Bill16  just veggin here speaking of veg, might go for thirds on that chook soon, its got really windy here. Have scans on elbows tomorrow morning so better set alarm in case. I think it started with doing a lot of really physical heavy awkward repetitive work and perhaps torn ligaments drs think arthritis,anyway see what radiologist says lol .Apparently base $ for radiologist is $350k I thought oh yeah easy, but its 11 years training  lol ok maybe I could have been a radiographer lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

havent had that for like 30 years @Bill16  ok indian versions in mine camp maybe Lambs prob a bit dear these days to be making stew with it who knows when I was young on farm we;d eat stuff we fed to pets later like ribs and flap.. all gray and floating in fat, we had to be made to eat it lol. Never knocked back chops or roast tho 

Good luck at the radiologist tomorrow ay @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I just want info @Bill16  might lead to a solution who knows lol and thanks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance