Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby, things going okay here. Just steaming some white flour pancakes for afternoon tea. Hope you are going okay.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ahh @Bill16  .. a Nissan then.  Does the m-spec mean it has a sunroof?  Lucky little sister.

My Dad has been a bit of a collector of old/vintage cars all my life.  He has a big 6 bay shed in his backyard and its full of junk.  Well, not all junk actually.  He has some pretty nice old cars.  Eg a 1926 Rugby, a 1932 Chev and a 1937 Oldsmobile. 

A bit sad to hear today that Holden is closing shop in Australia and NZ by the end of this year.  No longer can we say we are a land of Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Holden Cars.  I've always been more of a Ford girl myself anyway. But we dont have them here any more either, as far as I know.

Hi @TAB @greenpea 

@Meowmy  Good on you for taking the day off work today ... a good idea I think.  Tomorrow is soon enough.  I hope your day has been restful and restorative for you.  Do you go back to your flat tonight or not till morning?

Sherry 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah its a bit strange re Holdens, guess harder to stop Fords as thats parent companies name @Former-Member 

just hibernating here today , guess am still getting over last week. Time to snap out of it soon though

@Former-Member headache came back a bit. Just resting here. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I hope things get better for you @Meowmy  can you see a doctor would that help ?

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get job call soon. Otherwise plan to pressure centrelink. Feeling better now after nap. Just having cup of tea and cooking dinner. Think will go back to flat early tomorrow morning and go back to work. Things usually work out for me if can work out job stuff. Hope you get nice dinner

TAB
Senior Contributor

spoke with someone know who does interviews for govt they said do not ring them, just wait @Meowmy  so I will wait. Total waste of day today, felt needed it though, dunno, hope things work out for you, dont want to do 'what if's' just do what you can I guess 

@TAB hey tabby, think all gov related stuff require a lot of patience to wait for outcome. Good that you had the time out as needed today. Life can be so hard that totally crushes . At least I am not in mental hospital this year. Used to go in hospital around this time of the year every second year for twenty five years. Hope it gradually gets better from here. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

far out @Meowmy  well hopefully employer understands, think your health more importand than anything

@TAB hey tabby, think we had hard lives lol. If can get through tonight and get to work early tomorrow morning, will be an achievement lol. Somehow I always believe in someone up in heaven looking over me. I am still alive.Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance