Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Shhh... The ever-so-gentle-and-quiet Party Thread

monarch-butterflies.jpg

Happy ever-so-gentle-and-quiet birthday @Zoe7

Love to you

from Niqua

*Teej tiptoes in (like a baby elephant). She tried so hard to make files small but has collected some pressies for @Zoe7. Hoping there’s some comfort things here for you. 

20F82365-59FB-420D-A4E0-971063319580.jpeg

💜🤗💐

PS @Zoe7 as I sneak back in....I found this I thought you might like it. It combines a few things special to you. 💜🤗

C76840B8-B222-4B22-B042-4057E8FE1B74.jpeg

happy birthday little butterfly Heart @Zoe7

Another super HUGE (but quiet) thank you to everyone for your well wishes, presents and thoughts for yesterday. Especially to @CheerBear and @Faith-and-Hope for making the day super special but not overwhelming for me. That made me not only to cope with it but to find joy in reading the thread also - you are two amazing women and I have nothing but respect and admiration for you both (and a few of these thrown in as well HeartHeartHeart)

I have decided (seeing as it was a quiet celebration) that I am not going to SHARE my cakes and treats with anyone (wow that would be a first Smiley Surprised) because they are all so great I want to saviour each and every bite Smiley Tongue

I think I will be eating cake until next December however and it looks like I have a new present I can bring out each week of the year until my next not-birthday.

Thank you again everyone - even though I stayed well and truly behind in the background - it made my not-birthday day so very, very special. Smiley Very HappyHeart

7C73487F-0C97-4888-88FC-4B598C136C55.jpeg

❤️ @Zoe7 ....

mauve owl.jpg

This is Dec slipping in quietly and leaving Happy Birthday @Zoe7 very quietly and gently - maybe I can find my Lunar Park birthday cake 

Lunar Park Cake.jpg

Yesss! - Happy Birthday Zoe

Dec

Just placing a whispered happy birthday here too....Smiley Happy

butterflies.jpg

Wishing you a quiet little happy birthday for yesterday @Zoe7.

Here is a teeny cake for you... Heart

butterfly cake.jpg

Happy low key birthday @Zoe7Smiley Happy

Zoe's card.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance