Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Real Music comes from the Heart

Hey @Appleblossom @yes I mentioned shuffling! I'm also the person who promised herself to do a dance class & went once & enjoyed it but postponed to term 4 when I hope to somehow have more energy (a fanciful motion for a medicated perimenopausal onanwho literally walks in the front door and turns right to lie down immediately upon getting home from work probably most days of the week .. except when I've got to pickup the kids from sport etc). Is this normal ??!!! seeing a holistic doctor next week so may have some answers beyond just treated hypothyroidism etc In the meantime I guess we canallstillgetbenefits of movement even if it's not dance 💃🏼 

@greenpea 

Love those gifs and the melting bf.

Heart

@Sam3 @Guiding_Light @Former-Member 

Smiley Happy

There is a movement called No Lights No Lycra ... which encourages people to dance for the sake of it and not be posey or pick up merchants.  I also have been onvolved in dance cultures that are family oriented and less sexualised than clubbing scene.

Still not energy for that, but def will make moments of bobbing up and down on my couch. Just need to remember.

Smiley Happy

The body craves movement

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance