Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @MDT @TAB @Meowmy @greenpea @Shaz51 @outlander @Ant7 @Adge @Clawde @Schitzo @WIP @frog @BlueBay @jem80 @Owlunar @BPDSurvivor @Daisydreamer @pipinya @Fluttershy1 @TideisTurning @Former-Member @Rosie93 @HappyCastle @The-red-centaur @ButterflyWings @roses and everyone here today. Have a great day!

It's overcast here in Melbourne so I'm planning on heading to the library to write a scholarship application for my mental health course and to chill out away from home. Maybe even do some knitting or writing!

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877

@Judi9877 enjoy. Take care

Hey @Judi9877  A chilled day figuratively and literally for me. Feeling a bit upset due to difficult news re. hubby's eye health. I will return to my Diamond Dotz I started on Fri. It's Stitch from Lilo And Stitch, so cute!

Gonna take care of me today.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

G'day super pea
My favourite legume
@greenpea

Hi @ButterflyWings . That's not good about your husband but I'm glad you're doing Diamond Dotz! I'd like to see a picture if you want to post it. There are some forum members who do this craft on the Re: Craft Corner thread if you want to have a look there! I'll tag you next time I'm there.

Stay safe forumite!

Judi9877

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊❤️

G'day all
Have a nice day

G'day @Ant7
Have a good day mate

@MDT  Good morning mate hope you are doing ok 😊

What's on for today folks @MDT @Ant7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance