Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

didnt know that @Former-Member  ok lucky I like soap that no one else does, but usually get 2 types and am low on one lol

I remember we used to make cakes of soap from scraps didnt throw out put in water  til become one then dried it out, so leftovers of 6 cakes soap made a new one lol

friend of family used to make it from scratch using apricot stones think

didnt thnik so look for velvet in laundry section lol also forgot they have it at chemists prob even servos just have to pay more lol or priceline ha 

yeah on a roll here found some soap, weetbix and uht milk at iga lol @Ant7  thanks

lucky it wasnt in your shower hamso @MDT  lol 

hey @Shaz51  have you seen @Owlunar  around ? just wondering after her

no i haven`t seen @Owlunar@TAB , hope she is ok xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Hamsolo I'm ok'ish thanks. Trying to stay positive.
@Ant7 how do you motivate to exercise like you do? I'm so impressed
@TAB, we use to do that with soap too. Gotta collect them first. Soap from stone fruit is new to me. I stocked up on cheap woolwash for backup soap. Do try other shops. UGG, hope deodorant don't run out, we'd be wearing masks at shops then lol

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today?

Its hard sometimes to get motivated especially at the moment but I know I will be happy if I get out there lol

😊

Haha @TAB
True that

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am snoozing in my bed this morning as son2 is out with carer. Will be back online later. Hope you are having a kind and caring day. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance