Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Bimby2  Hi Bimby hoping you are having a lovely evening. Love peaxxx

@greenpea hey little pea.

@Meowmy  How was your rest and relaxation day? I hope you spoilt yourself alot :)xx

@greenpea hey little pea, think life is mostly struggles. Am a bit better than before. Hope to survive the night and get back to work tomorrow. At least I am not in mental hospital. For twenty five years,I was in mental hospital this time of the year every second year.lol

Did someone say "Spoil Myself" @greenpea ?

Yes please...

I so have to work on more effective ways to Spoil myself....

Adge

Panicky and anxious tonight. Had a session with B and her organisation is stopping her coming here. She has been here fortnightly. Next fortnight is a public holiday and the following is her last time. There is another lady C coming instead. I have met her and she seems OK but it means starting mostly over again. I am terrified! B is going to try and organise for me to have both of them there next time so we can do a sort of "hand over" session. I had a hard time opening up to B and it took a while to start to bring things out with her. C said when I met her for a session last time while B was on holidays that she will accept monkey, my mints, and even if I need to draw or write to get things out. She seems easy to talk to, but we never touched on anything tough. Has anyone else had this happen? How did you deal with it? I don't know if she hands my file over to C for her to read or what.

sorry not much use on that one @cutiepiekitty  hopefully someone picks up on it, hope you can get some peace

thanks @TAB  Just thought I would put it out there and see if there is anyone at all with suggestions. Probably it will be ok, but I am just churned up at the moment with all that has been going on and then for this to happen right on top of it. If it had happened later or earlier when not so much was going wrong it would have been easier.

I guess that if they are both from same place, they would share information? @cutiepiekitty  that would be my guess, can understand why you would be stressed tho, well after other things

@TAB B said that they only share with full permission. She said that is why she wants the joint session so I can know what she is sharing and stop her if I do not feel comfortable with her giving an overview of anything. It is to do with their privacy. I just get really anxious, panicky and uptight when having to transfer to somewhere or someone else. My GP that I had started to trust has left too so I have to get used to another one again. EVerything happens at once. If only it was more spread out it would be easier to manage

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance