Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7  So sweet when our animals fall asleep in our arms.  Special moments. 

I will be thinking of you and Cat next week and sending out positive vibes,  so that the news is good. 

You did right by taking time off work.  You've been through a lot and things still aren't resolved yet.  You need to spend time looking after yourself as well as Cat and Toby. 

@Shaz51 . That really is good news.  So pleased to hear this. 

He gets two cut out in two weeks time @utopia , @Zoe7  xx 

Unfortunately the news about Cat is not going to change @utopia It really is just a matter of time without chemo - but I won't put her through that. Initially we were looking at a couple of months at the most but with it not being in her lymph nodes yet it may be longer. There is really no way to tell if it has spread as the ultrasound and x-ray didn't show anything. All that really means is it may be in undetectable amounts elsewhere at the moment. She is happy enough right now though and eating a lot more so having the mass removed has really helped. I just need to spend all the time I can with her while I have her and spoil her rotten.

This week is a short week for us in the south as we have a public holiday on Thursday. Wednesday is my day off and Friday is a student free day. I take Cat back to the vet Tuesday afternoon to get her stiches out so I will have the next couple of days with her afterwards. They will likely have to sedate her as she is a squirmer and I suspect won't let the vetn get them out without sedation ....so being able to keep my eye on her that evening and the next day will be good. I made the appointment for the Tuesday so I could be here with her afterwards for the next couple of days.

It sounds like you hve had a tough day @Shaz51  - hugs and love to you my sister Heart

thank you my sister @Zoe7 Heart

tomorrow is another day xx

and I have been thinking of soo many members here in forumland needing lots of hugs and fingers crossed for them

hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @utopia , @Former-Member Heart

Do you have plans for tomorrow or can you put your feet up and get some rest @Shaz51 ?

going to try very hard not to do anything tomorrow my sister @Zoe7 Smiley Very HappyHeart

Feeling for you very much @Faith-and-Hope 

@lots of hugs and love your way ❤️❤️❤️🙏

That sounds like just what you need @Shaz51 Smiley Very Happy I think I will be doing much the same ...a little housework maybe but not much else. I don't have to go anywhere so will happily stay home with my fur babies.

Love and hugs your way too @Shaz51 @Zoe7  ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance