Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

My dearest  @Exoplanet 

Oh How i wish that we were within a circle of people as I know that I would feel the vibes and resonate... I would feel safe talking with you...

I am so sorry that I have been absent and not here for you.

I have been struggling with my family member..embarrassing myself breaking down after his phone calls...who would think that words over a telephone call could reduce a person to crying..

well Icry now when my family member threatens things that I cannot imagine..

I know that you are dealing with something different

no matter what the issue is the impact on us can be insurmountable

I know what you have been through

my experience is  so difficult yet so different

I have lost many for incomprehensible reasons

I have also several pending

You seriously have become to matter to me

I am finding myself logging on to to here to read you

yes you

speak to me

I know that you are very angry

yes you have every f888ing right to be 

by the way I thought that I pressed the *

guess what yet again technology is my enemy

so.........................

as I waS ATTempting to say

for heavens sake

speak to me

love youxxx🧡

hey @Exoplanet just wondering how your holding up? how is everything going?
💛🧡

Dear @Exoplanet,

I just found my way back to your thread and have found you here again.

To the darkness, there is sometimes nothing a friend can say that will bring in the sun. I understand that. Sending love and hugging you across these wires.

I've been wondering how your area is affected by the flooding in that region.

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

@Mazarita  Heart

I'm not flooded in to my knowledge. I don't know how far I'd get going too far away from my area, but I can still get to my little town & it still seems to be getting supplies.

Love to you Heart

Good news about no flooding, @Exoplanet. How are the dogs going, are they enjoying their lives? The dogs on the beach here are the best to watch. Lessons in happiness for me. Love you. Mazzy

Hello Mazy @Mazarita 

The puppies are good, still loving their walks around the fence line Smiley Happy

I'm looking for a place near a beach, I'd like to go to northern nsw beach, but I don't want to travel that far & then set up camp, I'm looking for a cabin or some such thing. They're so expensive, I want to go for a full week. The one at the inland gorge is wonderful, but it doesn't have a fence & they're on chains the whole time. 

Hi @Exoplanet

Glad to hear the dogs are going good and enjoying themselves. Guessing their happiness is good to have around. I know that when C is happy, it rubs off on me. Smiley Very Happy

Good to hear you planning another trip too. A cabin seems a nice idea for a change. A bit of comfort can be a good thing. Are you looking for places online? Maybe try booking.com? That's where I booked a couple of places last year that were really good. Not sure if it would work for where you are thinking of going, but may be worth a try? However you do it, I hope there's cabin and a fence for the dogs just waiting for you to find. Heart

Love,

Mazzy Heart

Hello @Exoplanet 

I am back on here briefly and needed to see how you are.

Planning another trip is beneficial is so many varying levels of our being.

You have you long time friend back with you and I know that this will help you beyond words.

Hello @Mazarita 

I do hope that you are travelling well within your world also..

I am not doing too well so am working hard at me first time. A work in progress over many years sigh.

Sending you both gentle thoughts from somewhere way beyond our vision, places where there negative energy cannot exist.

Take care xx

💜

Hi @Exoplanet, foruming here at 4am. Thinking of you. Heart

Hi @Sophia1, good to be back. I'm going okay. Physical health issues the main problem, but still able to smile and laugh in each day. We are all works in progress. Heart

hello @Exoplanet  & @Mazarita 

lovely to have you back with us for whatever time...

I often read how people do miss members when they take time out or basically stop altogether...

you have definitely been missed Mazarita...

@Exoplanet has been a strong warrior and visited some beautiful, calm spots with her fur babies..

Northern NSW beaches are our favourite spots also @Exoplanet  although we do not camp, husband not into that.

There are some reasonably priced camp spots around the place as those areas attract people of all ages which is what I love about the place along with the sheer beauty of course.

If you find somewhere that you like through another site, try ringing the place yourself and making an offer within reason.

Has worked for me in the past.

Take care 💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance