Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything Birds

This is a Gouldian Finch (Australian) from NT.

Finches love bathing....

Cute Bird Gif

I just bought 2 of these Orange Canaries @Shaz51 @Former-Member @greenpea @Sophia1

To replace some of the lovely canaries that I lost - when the aviary Water Hopper failed (a few weeks ago).

Domestic Canary Facts, As Pets, Care, Temperament ...

Thanks for tagging me in this @Adge it made me smile xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Really pretty Canary @Adge, I only just found all these lovely bird pictures, thank you. Especially like the bird bath gifs. So cute. Make sure that water hooper thingy is working properly 💙

@Adge  Too cute Adge:Dxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

side 5 Finch Birds in Bird Bath_dreamstimelarge_45385255.jpg

sparrows-Birdbath-Rim.jpg

Love Birds 🕊🌷🐦🌷🕊

Hiya @greenpea, @Angel..  @Adge. How's ya morning?

💜💜💜  

Yes birds are settling in well thanks @Former-Member

I keep checking on all the Water Hopper thingies, because I'm worried & don't want to lose any more birds.

The expense was a lot (for me) - $$ that I'm not earning, even though each bird is very cheap.

So many all at once.

Plus a massage that I really needed (so sore), but cannot really afford either.

My meager work income has not been enough to pay my bills, for the past 12 months.

Adge

Inspirational Quotes and Pictures - July 2012 - Mayhem ...Hi @Former-Member So glad to "see" you around...

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's funny @Adge,
Im just resting. Overdid it again, hiring everywhere. Blew out my budget at Bunnings, now to put stuff together. Really admire you prioritising your birds. No doubt they give back to you. Wish I could come see them. When did you start uploading all these lovely photos. Did you get a smartphone or on computer? I only ever go online with m cheap mobile phone. Does everything.
Took my dog, Georgia with me to Bunnings and then found the most amazing park that even had a stream running through it, and built in Gym equipment, wow. Fed some magpies.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance