Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

@CheerBear good to be around again my group has been going since July how have you been going

That's so cool @Pepsimax 🙂 Do you think you might be able to post pic a here with your new phone?

I've been a bit wonky as usual, but still keeping on keeping on. I had another stay in a respite/recovery kind of place before Christmas which helped.

Hiya @Shaz51

Thanks @CheerBear . It might grow on me. 

@Zoe7  Thanks. I guess a first is experimental.

@CheerBear  I'm a bit up and down too but haven't been in hospital for 6 months amazing for me my doctor is happy with that

Hey all 🙂

I finally finished part 2 of my CAL (crochet-a-long). It's taking a long time to do this one and there's a bit of a love/hate relationship going on between it and me. I'll keep chipping away at it for now though as it starts changing into overlay (a style of crochet i really like) at part 4. 

202012.jpg

Hope anyone else who has been getting their craft on is enjoying it 🙂

OMG @CheerBear  it’s stunning, beautiful, incredible and WOW. 👍👍👍👍🧶🧶🧶

Thank you @Maggie 😊
Former-Member
Not applicable

Loving it @CheerBear .. it really leaps out at you. Cant wait to see finished product. 👍💗

@Former-Member  Here is the craft thread. If you would like to share some of your quilting, we would love to see it. Only if you are comfortable with that though.

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks @Maggie for the heads up on this thread.

There is some incredible talent here!

I'll come back at some point and post some things I've been working on 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance