Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Evening @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Scarecrowe @MDTfrustrating Rugby match. Writing was on the wall pretty early. Thanks for the cricket update Sherry, I didn't know the shield score.

Would like to watch the 9s but not on regular TV which bites.

Have a good one 📺😁💜

The rugby result was pretty much what I expected @Gazza75 @Former-Member @Scarecrowe @MDT @Ant7 

Watching the cricket now and dreaming of Sherry's roast chicken Smiley Tongue

@Zoe7 

I know right....I have been tasting @Former-Member 's roast chicken ever since she mentioned it.....

Disappointed about the no vegies left @Former-Member  but I will gladly take some left over chicken lol............................

Evening @Gazza75    

it bites bigtime when sport isn't on regular tv.....who invented pay tv anyway lol

sounds like the rugby was a bit of a fizzer????

enjoying the cricket match.......................a competitive score the sixers have to get..........

Ohhh yummmm @Former-Member  xxxx

Any left my awesome friend 

Yeah the rugby was a bit of a fizzer @Scarecrowe - totally outplayed but not unexpected.

The cricket could be a close one. I personally don't care who wins but hope the Sixers do for @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

shame about the rugby @Zoe7 

I am not too fussed who wins the cricket as long as it is a good close competitive game...but yeah for @Former-Member  I hope the sixers win....plus i do love Healy and Perry............

Perry is batting now @Scarecrowe 👍 I do love watching Healy play as well - she had a great innings behind the wickets tonight.

agree @Zoe7   Healy had a great time behind the stumps tonight...........

go Perry...........................hit them out of the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance