Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

@Lotusgirl , honey I have had to take some sleeping pills so I will check in with you again tomorrow/today 💖💖💖

I can totally understand about protecting your kids @Former-Member. I wouldn't want my kids to ever find out about my past or what their dad did to me either. 
I hope sleep over comes you quick and you are able to get some rest hun. I will stay here until that happens. 💜 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am going to call for help my friend I have been stupid. I will check in with you much later today.  Thank you for being here and listening. You are truly a wonderful soul @Lee82 

Oh @Former-Member I am so so sorry. I am glad you are calling for help. I'll be waiting here if you need my friend. Sending you a hug. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Lee82 

I am Nikki (alter-protector) I have already purged everything from our system. Have had to do it plenty of times. Will still need to be checked out but we will live. Sorry for any distress  Izzy has caused you, that was unfair of her. Please get some rest for yourself. 

Izzy has not caused any distress. I want to be here for her. I hope you both are ok. Please stay safe and try and get some rest. 💗

@Former-Member 

Looking for you lil Sis @outlander here or elsewhere. Missing you my angel. Please check in with me when you can 💕💕💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Lee82 , just thought I would check in and let you know Izzy is ok. How are you today? Nikki

How are you doing Nikki? So glad to here Izzy is ok. Did you both get some rest?
@Former-Member 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

One of my "super powers"😂 I don't need to rest. I haven't slept yet and don't see that happening anytime soon. 

How about you did you get any rest last night @Lee82 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance