Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

When we get to the end of the beach he runs straight onto the rocks - he knows where he is that is for sure. He circles around the rocks and comes out the other side back onto the beach. Sometimes I go over the rocks with him and sometimes meet him on the other side - he is funny looking back to make sure I am still there so I surprise him sometimes. It is very cute to see his little face smile when he is at the beach. It is my absolute favourite thing to do when I can make it there @outlander and the view is so beautiful too.

What are your plans for tomorrow?

he is very cute @Zoe7 youve such a bond with him, its great to see. we have some pretty beaches here too.
hmm im not entirely sure on plan. my middle sister is coming down with a virus possibly with a headache and stuffy nose so told her to go bed early with pain relief. will see how she is in the morning before making plans. and my car may be getting fixed which might take an hr or so.
just hoping tomorrow is better than today and yesterday.
what about you?

@Sans911 @Snowie im not sure if youve both gone to bed but you can come chill here to if you like....

I have DBT tomorrow morning and then I am going to try to get to Bunnings to get the seedlings I want to start my potted garden - depends on the weather though - I won't go if it is windy and wet like today. 

Do you think that how you are feeling today and tonight is kind of an after shock of all the emotions about getting your new car and the issues you have had combined with the family event the other day and all the usual stressors you have - maybe them all combined has sent you into that downward spiral and you haven't had time to breathe let alone look after yourself?

i hope the weather is better tomorrow so you can get to bunnings @Zoe7
im not sure what brought it on. started the other night and hit so hard i wanted to scream but wouldve scared pop. felt my head exploding and i really wanted to do something self destructive to end it all. didnt clearly as im still here. it doesnt matter anyway.

It does matter @outlander otherwise none of us would be here supporting you. Maybe we could break it down over the last couple of days and try to work out what has lead you to feeling like this - otherwise I am happy to talk about Toby (or anything else) all night!

i dont really know @Zoe7 might be better for the lighter stuff for now

You got it Hon - the lighter stuff it is @outlander Heart

@outlanderHow you are feeling and what is happening matters a great deal. And I have known things haven't been great because you're much quieter. This has me very concerned about you.

There is a very distinct possibilty that your medication is the source of these feelings. I would be seeing a doctor, any doctor and very soon to sort this out.

Right now, I have lots of time tonight to sit here with you. Just stay with us, and like @Zoe7 has said, let's take this in 5 minute intervals

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance