Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: how things are going today

Yeah I am also sick of scraping the bottle of the barrel. The most pressing concern of the mentally ill is financial stability

Get a second or third quote . Mechanics can rip you off

Hi @LostAngel my car has also cost me $3000 so far, and my car is costing me another thousand of which i cant afford. i have been trying to find a job but i have been out of work for nearly a year now. just saying that i know how you feel about cars and stuff

thank you @soppykat for understanding xx and yes @Zovy I definetly need a job or a loan to help pay for things,yes financial stress does not help anyones mental health I know Im not the only person who has theese stresses,I am trying to be more positive again though focussing on maybe gradually getting some goals done on the car but yes maybe a loan is whats needed although whats really needed is a job which I hope to get through work placement after study finishes soon,I even know where I d like to do work placement and hopefully get a Job with them and be better off at least a bit more better off than I am now,I am talking about poverty a bit but I geuss its also just sentimental attachments that I have to things,sometimes I do wonder if my mental state is undiagnosed bipolar as that runs in my family anxiety and depression do,look the good news is It will be pay week this week to at least pay for my councilling and food,clothing essentials its just that car costs the most out of the blue anyway just a few more days then I can buy decent food to eat to start with,then pay counselling,and work out something,and Ive been soldiering on too long anyway so time to enlist the emotional and practical support of family 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance