Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

vic100
Contributor

bpd and having a bad day

i have bpd and having a bad day arrggh

9 REPLIES 9

Re: bpd and having a bad day

It's just a bad mate, let it go....new day tomorrow

Hi @vic100,

I have borderline personality disorder and I certainly know how bad a bad day can be. Indeed, if you search the forums for "riding a wave" you will see how I muddle through some of my super bad days with the support of people here. I find most days challenging, but then some are extra super bad.

I hope you are having a better day today. My day thus far is calm and quiet. Not particularly productive, but calm and quiet. Given where I'm at in my muddle at the moment, a calm and quiet day definitely counts as a good day in my world. Smiley Happy

Hello @Phoenix_Rising, @vic100, @Azboxfta

how are you today ??

Hi @vic100
I have BPD and have good days snd bad days. My bad days are quite intense and take a while for my emotion to come back down.
I understand what you're saying.

having a better day to today much better

One day at a time my friend @vic100 

Hello @BlueBay xx

the thing is i dont talk alot hopefully this helps me as mush as the next person out

i bit about bashed by my parents at a very young age .my parents would drop me off at my grandparents housecobyuse the would work till late my grandfather was a bad drinker and voilent too with not only my grandmother but with us kids too.shamed by uncle at a party and my paarents were there and they didnt say a thing to support me at all.i ran away from home at the age of 17 cause i came out as a gay man.the ist man i met how i was with for a number of years was a bad drinker and abusive towards me .on drugs by the age of 28 everything you can think of .people can be horrible.mainly for the ice and herion.now been clean since oct 2012.i also did write a journal while in detox,rehab and supported accomidation.even now and to this date my parents dont accept anything that my doctors etc have said to them.this is my second mental health what ever you may call it the 1st one was for the drugs and now this is for my deppression /bpd.alot of my workers that i had around said i have great insight what ever that is to mean.my going clean in a detox ,rehab,supported accoumadation wasnt easy at all.i find that my family doesnt dont want to understand .they just think it all in my head.the people that dont help arent worthbeing around .i know i know what your all thinking we all want a relationship wth our mothers or with our fathers we want their love .sometimes you have to let bygons be bygons .YOU ARE STRONG YOU ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY BE AROUND PEOPLE THAT DO UNDERSTAND AND BUILD FROM THERE YOU ARE A VALUBLE PART OF THE COMMUNITY YOU CAN

Former-Member
Not applicable

Very inspiring story vic100. I'm super impressed with your resilience strength and commitment.

thanks liberty

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance