Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: The great yoga adventure

hello @Adge@frog , @Former-Member , @Angels333@Alone@CheerBear@aButterfly@Rainforest@Jupiter 

inner peace.jpg

Hope you are having a peaceful Sunday @Shaz51 @Adge @Former-Member @Angels333 @soul @CheerBear @TheVorticon 

Namaste, The Light Within Me Honors The Light Within You ...

Hey,

I went to a new place/ Yoga class on Friday

- Trying to find new yoga centres & classes to go to (as mine is closing).

- Also trying to make new connections with people, in my local area.

Adge

Morning all who happen to wander past

@Adge@Shaz51 @Former-Member @Angels333 @soul @CheerBear ...

I have been really struggling in the mornings.

I'm trying to stick to my commitment to do a little yoga routine. Resistance is the term that comes to mind.

Anyway just wanted to seek and give some encouragement re morning routines and things that get you on the right track for the day.

50+ Good Morning Images Pictures Photo for Yoga Lovers HD Download ...

Good Morning @frog I just planted a few extra plants in my garden bed, it took 5 minutes as the soil was already prepared yesterday.   But I  am back in bed having a coffee.

I used to to do yoga, I would love to try yoga for trauma @Adge  was doing that if I recall...

Anyway I have an essay to write (I'm terrified) today so just building the will to go ahead.

Have a great day @frog and @Adge (I hope you can see the gp today adge, you've been in my thoughts, I  can empathise with all Mr Angels has been through with ulcerative colitis...❤🧡💛💚💙💜

I only manage to do Yoga when I go to Yoga classes @frog The class gives me motivation, company (to do it), & instruction from yoga teacher.

Thanks @Angels333 Yes Trauma Informed Yoga (6 or 8 classes) - I think they call it.

Have a good day everyone.

Adge

good afternoon my @frog 

thank you me friend , i do need some encouragement xxx

Hello @Adge@Angels333 , @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@frog  I don't actually do yoga myself 😁 images - 2020-08-17T174513.661.jpeg

Hi forumites. Anyone out there practice yoga?

I do yoga by myself at home. Classes are expensive, and some are just not that good.

So, if anyone else does yoga, in class or at home, maybe we could encourage each other to keep it up.

Good on you for keeping going on the Great Yoga Adventure @frog 

I've have not been doing any Adventuring myself.

Somewhat Hermit-like, not by choice.

I rely on my 2 Yoga Classes each/ every week - Otherwise I just don't do any Yoga at all.

As a Yoga Teacher once said "I bet you've all been practicing yoga at home, during the break" (when no classes) - "Nope", everyone shook their heads....

It's been challenging, since my Yoga Centre permanently closed (last October).

They were the biggest, maybe longest-running - The only place that trained Yoga Teachers here.

Doing Yoga Classes in a Community Centre (as I am now) is very different - We must be out of the building on the Dot, as the Council only allows us that exact amount of time.

Very rushed classes, & only 1 hour - not the 1 & 1/2 hours that I am used to (from Yoga Academy).

A Dedicated "Yoga Centre" feels more welcoming & relaxing, very different.

Anyway, "Happy Yogaing" everyone....

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance