Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

https://youtu.be/7PTbNHgXWYo

some hornet noises togo with your coffee lol @greenpea 

Imágenes del TT Isla de Man en la carrera de sidecar en cam onboard..... todo una locura. Por cierto LIKE y SUSCRIBIROS...... no cuesta

@TABs that is what is missing in my life 😛

@greenpea  Second here.

I hope your time with your daughter is really enjoyable. Take care little pea. 💚💚

You are so sweet Maggie. Am concerned about you. Are you doing it alright atm @Maggie xx

@TAB  You are one crazy kitty cat 😄

@Appleblossom  I completely understand. Enjoy you new garden path. Smell the roses, and find more healing. 💜💜🌸🌸

The pod lady is amazing. Her first book was like reading my own history, give or take a few paths. She gave me hope that it is possible, with lots of hard work.

Lots of these for you Bella 💕💕

@greenpea  Sweet little pea. 💚💚I’m in a dark place atm. When I need my voice the most, I lose it.  Thanks for asking. It means a lot. Love you pea.💚

@Emelia8 , not sure what number ️ you are up to now, but my second is going down a treat. ❣️❣️

@CheerBear  Good to see the rainbow pop up.

The country sounds like it’s weaving some magic back into your heart. Enjoy it while you can. I watch closely, as restrictions are eased slowly, thinking of you, and wishing it was moving faster.

I’ve missed you. 💜💜

The exhibition opens today, so next Friday we will have a look.

My yearly visiting friend asked if I wanted to go for a drive yesterday. I said yes. Lush green countryside, goats and cows, the BEACH, sand, smells were heavenly. I saw my first snake. A young tiger snake. And to top off a perfect day, stones.:face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes: Smooth perfect stones. I return much heavier that I started.

A quiet day today here. ❣️❣️🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance