Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

In a bubble today @Gazza75, sort of zoned out of the too-much-going-on that is all over my life at the moment, and taking things one step at a time.  

Got my problem hair seen to this morning, and a couple of problem knots massaged out of my neck and shoulders, and have parked up in an arcade with a coffee ..... thinking about heading home to an unwell  kidult who needs support to do an assignment.  And keep working on my assignment.

Its so lovely to just sit here in the background a bit and see everybody chatting and supporting each other here. And the dotting is a joy to behold @Maggie 💜

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 

I’ve read a few of your posts here and there today leaving my head spinning. You are one remarkable woman, there’s not a doubt in my mind about that. Inspiration comes to mind. Thankyou for being you. 💜💕💜💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh Wow!  That is lovely @Maggie Now I know, lol  You are a step ahead of me.  I can't even think of doing any craft, so well done to you. 

I rested for a few minutes, then cleaned the kitchen.  Actually cooked an early dinner, spagetti bolognese.  Lots of veggies in it.  @Gazza75 Do you cook for yourself? 

Fly by hi here from me to send some 👋 to all (and some 💗 to @Former-Member and anyone who'd like some). Absolutely bonkers day here today but we made it. So nice to have logged on and caught your latest stone @Maggie. How beautiful! So intricate and delicate 😍

Hope it's been one with some good in it for you all

94AC0E06-C3A1-4906-BDC7-517171D8233E.jpeg

@Maggie  💙🌷

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good you got through the "bonkers" day @CheerBear Hopefully kids in bed early and rest time for you.  Heart

@Former-Member  You’re a step ahead of me with the cooking and cleaning, well done you. Cooking has to be my pet hate I think. 😩😩

Former-Member
Not applicable

I don't enjoy cooking at all either @Maggie If it was just me, I would eat very simple.  But I feel that I should cook healthy for D, lately there hasn't been much cooking going on here though.  As for cleaning.  I hate mess and like things clean.  My house is far from perfect, but would like it to be, lol

@Faith-and-Hope, I'm with @Maggie and have been reading some of your posts today as well.  You are definitely inspirational and so kind.  Hope you enjoy your coffee, its well deserved.  I had a massage on thursday to try and get some knots out of my neck and shoulders.. might have to go back for another dose. 

Hope you can pop into the 'soiree' later on if you have the time.  Good luck with the kidults and assignments.

Take care Heart

Sending warm thoughts to a bonkers day @CheerBear , I guess it has to get better, or hopefully it does. 💕💜💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance