Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Morning @Former-Member @Corny πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

A community garden is something I am meaning to look into ..... losing my garden, and even the chance to have real plants around my home has been a big part of the heartbreak of our relocation.  I saw a hotel restaurant with its own kitchen garden on the balcony recently, with a fruiting lemon tree in a pot set amongst other potted herbs ..... so lovely ❣️

I have looked into this @Former-Member and I hope to go along once I am recovered. I do get out to green spaces as much as I can and you can find hamlets in Sydney, it is not all bad. 

Of course getting lost down secret paths and passing ponds and going to see the animals and birds near the waterfall, I do miss all of that. Flowers, that the climate in Sydney can't grow, I will just have to visit one day.

You do get attached to landscapes but life forced drastic change and chaos that we just somehow had to adapt to, we really didn't have a choice in the end. Instead of gardens my sibs and I really enjoy trying different restaurants, and getting to the national parks and by the harbour when we can.

It's about adjusting, there is sadness in it, and it can be slow, but 5 years later this is home now,

Corny  Heart

That must have broken your heart @Faith-and-Hope and I am sure that you yearn for the sights and the smells and the plants. Fruit tress are gorgeous, I miss the blossoms, the waratah's and the birds.

But there are turtles and black cockatoos and foxes and horses in Centennial Park if you can journey there! And other people's puppies galore to stalk and sigh over!

Corny xx

Not in your city @Corny πŸ˜ .... but I have found some green spaces here to visit πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ·πŸ’•

Must go, back later .....

@Corny @Faith-and-Hope  sending gentle thoughts your way.  It can be painful to give voice to these losses (and to work through them).

We are in a regional country town  @Corny . Living in town, within walking distance of town centre. Doing what we can to manage moving stress πŸ˜€

hugs @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @Corny , @outlander , @Mrsjones HeartHeart

How are you going @Shaz51 

hello @Former-Member 

how are you xx

We had a sleep in this morning

then I went and had my hair done Smiley Very Happy

walked to mum`s and , mum and my aunty was talking about their daughters Smiley LOL

then mr shaz picked me up and we had leftover home made pizza for lunch

relaxing waching shows we tapped

@Shaz51 

Sounds like a relaxing day.

Getting hair done = πŸ˜€

Mum & Aunt talking about their daughters = 😡

I caught up with a new friend while Mr Darcy was volunteering with a service group at a sporting grand final. 

Not feeling 100%, am a bit snuffly and have a cough that is hanging around like a bad smell.

hope you feel better soon @Former-Member 

I have been having trouble with toilet -- lots of running and then nothing , sorry if that sounds yuk xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance