Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: My journey

I don’t either! but body definately needed rest @Zoe7 My daughter has been sick lately on antibiotics so it’s been draining. It’s good you found energy to mow the lawn. 

Still quite drowsy here 

Sorry your little girl has been sick - that would certainly take a lot out of you too @Former-Member Smiley Sad

I need to go to the shop at some stage this afternoon - might treat myself to some donuts for all the work I have done today. My taxes are nearly done so that is one major thing to cross off my list. Will double check everything tomorrow and send it off. This year I will have a tax debt that needs to be paid - not looking forward to that at all Smiley Sad Makes getting back to work a necessity though now!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Everything is draining me @Zoe7

Yeah work gets some bills paid, least you are doing it all correctly. I posted an add online about housing some random said he felt sorry for me being bitter... and basically said so I hate men but have a child and I was like correct with pretty much everything without going into detail of my situation 

nothing new been called almost everything under the sun lol 

It is hard to not listen to that negativity @Former-Member but those kind of people honestly need to get a life - if they have nothing better to do than comment on other people then they are the ones we should feel sorry for because they must have a lot missing from their lives.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Meaning myself I have no plan on being positive with men in particular at all and I will never change that outlook at all or the view I now have of them I just found it pretty frickin annoying @Zoe7 he told me he felt sorry for me after I told him I wasn’t interested in his so called house 

Former-Member
Not applicable

To be honest I feel like I am becoming more heartless every single day and really don’t care anymore @Zoe7 cant go through that and come out with all love and happiness and care for people 

We often get disillusioned with people when we have been constantly hurt @Former-Member so I get where you are coming from re men. There are some good men out there though - we just haven't come across many in our lives.

It definnitely makes it harder to trust or even like people when you have been through so much - I get that and am still very careful myself. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not many like me and I don’t care anymore @Zoe7 I had one person an old gf actually apologise for all the things I’ve been through yesterday- I cried and then felt nothing 

There are many that have been through what you have Hon and that is so sad. Having that gf acknowledge that you have been through so much must have been validating though - and you cried which shows you have some feeling @Former-Member It is not easy by any means but you can rebuild a better life for you and your daughter - it will take time though and also a willingness to do it. I believe in you Hon - you keep getting knocked down by the situation you are currently in but starting fresh somewhere else I hope will bring you more happiness in your life.

Former-Member
Not applicable

One day I’m gonna get on the p*ss and have it all come out and not be afraid of it @Zoe7

Listening to music at the moment just feel like screaming again today 

our life went south a long time ago don’t really feel it going north any time soon 

feel stuck in a corner all the time 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance