Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Memories

Very helpful, thank you @saltandpepper 

I have to go, heading out for a bit so please don't take my lack of response as anything other than I need to move. I'm so grateful for your words. I will come back and fully take them in as there are lots of very helpful points there that resonate 🙏

Hi @saltandpepper 😄

Aww @Anastasia So sorry to learn that your boy did not have such a good night. Really hope he has adequate support from his brother and his Dad.  No I dont get emails at all unfortunately, despite being subscribed to do so. Email notifications suddenly ceased out of the blue a couple of months ago. And despite concerted efforts on my part, they have never returned. Managers said it may takes weeks to return. But its now been months. So I guess for me, they are a thing of the past. Long story short ... you are right, not a lot of sense was made of your post. 😔

All good @Anastasia we are about to head out here too, taking my son out for a bike ride since it's sunny here.

Hey @Emelia8 how are you getting on? Will catch up with both of yas this arvo or tonight 🙂

Sorry you don't get emails Em, 

Heading away now for bike ride too @saltandpepper might see you 😉

Enjoy your day @Emelia8 💕

Catch you both later 🙂

Haha @Anastasia wish you did see me. Would've loved a ride haha tough work keepin up with the little man sometimes 

You're a good Daddy betcha he's having a ball 💓💞 @saltandpepper 

Stopped for late lunch and looking at the Ocean 🌊

@Emelia8 

Yeah he loves getting out on his bike, little dare devil he is. He's out there trying to do bunny hops despite not having any pedals on his balance bike haha 

sounds like a nice day @Anastasia hope you're enjoying yourself and the water

Home now defrosting with my electric blanket wrapped around me @saltandpepper @Emelia8 

Great day seeing lighthouses, beaches, oceans, the "beautiful people" Yachts, and fish and chips for lunch. Think we covered half of Sydney. Pooped now, not as young as I once was 😜

Haha your boy doing bunny hops, love it 🚴‍♂️

Sounds like a lovely day @Anastasia 🌻  You deserved that. Hope you have received some more encouraging news from your boy during the day. Is he home again tomorrow?

Your little fella sounds like a true delight @saltandpepper . You are lucky to have him, but he is every bit as blessed to have a dad like you. Please dont ever lose sight of that fact.

Thank you Em,

Yes home tomorrow. Just spoke to his brother and he's doing ok. Mind you his brother loves to drink so his ability to be aware is not always great 🤦‍♀️ @Emelia8 

I couldn't agree more Em about @saltandpepper 🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance