Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Hello @NatureLover 

Thank you for your message 💜

It was a visit to the emergency department due to meds.

Still no news on bed.

Sending you love x

Oh gosh, meds...I hope they have been sorted. I'm sorry there's still no news on a bed 😞

I see on another thread that your anxiety's been especially bad today 😞 ...well done for talking to a SANE counsellor and doing grounding techniques. Am hoping that it's helped. 

I managed to sit in the sun today - am pleased as there's showers every day in the extended forecast. 

Sending you more hugs and more 💚 dear @Anastasia .

Thank you @NatureLover I really can't see much light around this situation at present.

I am concerned for me right now, I can barely string a sentence together and am teary and my heart is racing even now, even though there is no immediate "threat" or reason for it to be. The grounding helped at the time but It's going to take a miracle to drag me along if things don't improve soon. Sorry to be a sad sack just venting xox

Good on you for making the most of a sunny day, always good for the soul xox

Oh gosh, dear @Anastasia ...somehow I didn't see this message on Wednesday, I'm sorry 😞 Am concerned for you! Your anxiety sounds very bad - am so sorry to hear. Remind me - are you on meds for your anxiety, or seeing a counsellor? Or do you just ring the SANE Helpline as needed? I seem to remember you don't have a regular counsellor...

I'm going to go looking for some more news as I seem to have missed a chunk. I got sick yesterday - the sitting in the sun didn't help as I hoped it would. Am on the trail now though! Sending heaps of 💚 and wishes out to the universe for you and your boy...

Thanks beautiful,

Yes things are rougher than they've been in a while. Yes to meds when extreme, yes t councillor however she cancelled in my last appointment so it's been months and Sane is my last resort when I know I need to offload. Really want the Universe to produce abed really need it to happen...

@NatureLover 

Sorry you were unwell yesterday. I do hope 5ou are feeling a whole heap better today. Love and hugs x

@Anastasia am sending out wishes to the universe for a bed very soon. 

So you only take a anti-anxiety med when your anxiety is extreme? Is that enough?

I'm glad you have a regular counsellor, although it doesn't sound enough either, if you haven't seen her for months 😞

I'm still sick, but yesterday I dropped my bundle, and today am up and doing what I need to (so far!), thankfully. 

Hope today is a much better coping day for you 💚

Not sure if it's enough @NatureLover just also not sure about side effects of meds. I am scared having had my boy in ER twice from meds and witnessing the side effects. Was seeing therapist monthly and that seemed to be enough but lately I'm questioning everything. Had bad thoughts lately around things happening to me to take me out of the picture for a rest...of course only thoughts. I just need a break and rest sooooo badly. I can't see the light anymore NL x

Oh, I'm so sorry you can't see any light, @Anastasia  😞

I'm wondering if you could chat to your GP about a low dose of anti-anxiety meds...I'm wondering if they might help to avoid the extreme anxiety a bit? I'm assuming the meds that your son is on are a different type of med, but in any case, chatting to the GP about possible side effects wouldn't hurt... You would presumably have your crisis anti-anxiety meds still, to use as needed...

Do you have an appointment booked with your therapist at least?

@Anastasia wrote:

Had bad thoughts lately around things happening to me to take me out of the picture for a rest...of course only thoughts. I just need a break and rest sooooo badly.

I can feel how desperate you are for some rest and relief. 😞

I know you're putting everything into caring for your son...I hope though that you'll take some steps for yourself too. What would happen if you ended up collapsing with some sort of nervous breakdown and ended up in hospital? Would your son go to his father's? I'm sorry to mention it if these are some of the fears you're experiencing 😞 I'm concerned for you and am hoping that you can maybe get some extra support now, like regular meds and more frequent therapy, to help you through 💚

@NatureLover thank you all mulling around in my head 🙏

Oh my goodness no not at his father's, that is a Massive trigger for him/me. 

I really can't fall in a heap, I am it.

So I won't but yes I am concerned so need to pick up my game on self care which I will, promise x

@Anastasia wrote:

Oh my goodness no not at his father's, that is a Massive trigger for him/me. 

Oh gosh 😞

@Anastasia wrote:

yes I am concerned so need to pick up my game on self care which I will, promise x

Am happy to hear, dear friend. Want you to be well and able to enjoy being your beautiful self. 💚

Forgot to tag you @Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance