Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

It sucks that you are still having issues with your forum access @Faith-and-Hope I hope it can be sorted out soon for you Smiley Sad

I am so pleased that you are getting your work completed and although that is happening I also understand it is also bittersweet because it means you are coming to the end of the course. What it does give you is so many ideas of things to do moving forward though - so that is a good thing (silver linings hey Hon Smiley Happy)

I was definitely thinking of you a lot yesterday myself - but I had my necklace on to hold you close to me when I needed it - you are always with me in that regard Hon Heart

I hope you have an awesome day at uni today - I am planning on going to the pool and then tackle the rest of the planning this afternoon which will give me some of the night to relax.

Hey @Faith-and-Hope,

Just popping my head in here briefly - we sent you some emails yesterday but I am not sure if you got them? We kept getting a bounce back saying there was an error with your inbox? Maybe check it out if you haven't recieved the emails? 

Hi @Zoe7 .... 👋💕 .... just in a class break, will catch up a bit later ......

Hi @Lauz.  I did receive an email from s-jay.  I am not sure how to check out my end of things because our dynamics here are “complicated”, and I can’t be sure someone here isn’t running an interference.  Your email from yesterday that included a copy of the bounce-back has made me a bit suspicious.

i will see what I can do.

I;ll check in across the day to see if you are around @Faith-and-Hope I am determined to get to the pool today and then it will be planning time this afternoon so I will be around.

💚💐💕 @Zoe7 .....

Hi @Zoe7 ..... and anyone else here ......

I have had six hours of drawing today ..... it was great ❣️ but I am probably more tired than I feel at the moment.  This is one of four major final pieces ..... two of the others are under way, and I start painting Zoe7’s beach tomorrow 🤗💕

That is a great day Hon and I can expect that you will feel the tiredness kick in later @Faith-and-Hope

I have finished my planning - will print off what I need and get it all pulled together later but the bulk of it is done. 

I have also finished my sister's painting and I am happy with how it looks now - just needed a couple of minor adjustments in the skyline - so finally I can cross that off my list - yea!

I am really excited for you to paint the beach - you will have it with you as well then Smiley Very Happy 

Yeah 😊

@Zoe7

I am going to head out of forum land for a while and try to get a little of this housework done but I will check in to see how you are going later Hon. The pool wore me out a bit today but I suspect that is a lay over from my big day yesterday as well. Catch you later @Faith-and-Hope Heart

That sounds about right @Zoe7 .....

Little by little it seems to be coming together for you ...... just keep taking the baby steps and pacing yourself.  Glad to hear you taking rest breaks as you need to .... it’s so important.  I have taken one now ahead of heading home.

Catch you later 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance