Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hope you had a nice walk @Meowmy Need to do some more housework here too ut it is nothing tht cnt wait. All the washing is done and dried so I have things to wear this week at least Smiley Surprised

@saturnzoon No motivation here for me today either Hon. Very much on go slow mode! Fell asleep again but still so tired. Have to find the energy from somewhere though to at least get school work done. Luckily I did some sorting last night so if I at least get nthe marking and planning done for the next 3 days I can do more on my day off on Thursday. How has your day been?

@saturnzoon Hey good afternoon. I crawled and got a bit done,ie, got cereal oats for breakfast. Needs meds and check the mail and a bit more grocery shopping. Just sitting having second coffee. Take care.

@Zoe7 Hey, I am crawling . Got little bits done. Like a snail.lol. Hope to get a bit more household stuff done. Just sitting. Hope coffee might help.lol.

I am very much in snail mode too @Meowmy Trying not to stress about everything I still need to do but will get there ...I hope! Hope your coffee helped Hon Smiley Very Happy

Snail 🐌 mode here too
@Meowmy @saturnzoon @Zoe7

Won't go out this arvo. Too tired and anxious. Lunch was good though. Nice day here today.

Just gonna take an easy arvo

@MDT take care, champ

@Zoe7 Hey so funny, Zoey darling, this snail me managed to get ingredients for tonight cooking. Don’t think can do any more today. Just going to relax now and cook dinner. That’s all until bed.lol.

haha @Meowmy I though it pretty much summed us up today Smiley Tongue I managed to get the shopping done yesterday so have not even gotten out of my jammies today lol

Going to attempt to cook an early dinner for myself this afternoon so I can settle into work early tonight too. Watching a really close game of footy right now - I do love my footy!

@Zoe7 enjoy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance