Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

hello gang

got some good news this morning, my brother is allowed to go home from the psych ward, he's thrilled. And it's my sister's turn to call him tonight so I'm glad for the break as it was a big responsibility.

look at you @MDT networking with the girls! way to go, well done for going, that's not an easy thing to do, that's so great you feel better for it too.

@Zoe7 I like plants too, I have a lavendar in a pot outside & it is just now flowering for the first time and it is the most brilliant purple!

take care of yourself @TAB well done for completingthe job & hope you get home safely and get a chnace to rest up?

I'm off to a gallery outing with a group today, my goal is to keep my temper under control as there are 2 people in the group who really irritate me, I'm just going to try to keep my distance from them & enjoy myself.

Yes it was Bus there every day @BryanaCamp am home licking wounds lol well was physically out of sorts a week ago and still am. Managed 76hrs last 7 days tho inc break in middle. Hope your days ok had a bath and a walk here , had a turn an hr ago bit crook think it will pass

Thatds great news @BryanaCamp
I'm happy for your family with this news about your bro.

Work soon but just eating brekky out before I start. More like brunch
Have a good day all

How are you this morning @TAB

@Zoe7 @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp @Appleblossom @outlander @BlueBay @Faith-and-Hope @

you start late? @MDT  um yeah had a bath went for a walk just achey not up to much today just applying for jobs and trying to sort bills etc its humid yuk

Yeh @TAB
last day of the early voting and also a number of things to organise

Hope it's a good arvo @TAB

..a b it too good @MDT  I pretended I had an ego while playing ducks and drakes w laborhire woman on ph and email for day and half work next week, I kept fobbing her off and justifying after fact although she didnt know, that amt of work would have done me, but its get nowhere stuff, so I got on the phone to anyone and everyone. 

So.

Still have the day and a half work. will do stupid face to face interview later in week ie at my leisure, told them not doing it yest as was 'at work' yeah at jim beam tasting factory lol 

plus have interview with other place in afternoon for more ongoing work ok in a related trade that have some experience in but not mine, so will have to talk myself up a bit. Was trying to get 2nd trade year before last then gave up, maybe its a possiblitty there? anyway experience will count . will take tafe notes got when was going to try for second trade Cat Happy Are you working today or are you early vote only guy? @MDT 

Nah @TAB I am working tonight. Organise the stuff and receive all the information.
Just chilling out today

Might make brekky soon. Cool up some stuff. Getting pekkish over here @TAB
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance