Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worried about me and my capacity to work.

I hear you @Powderfinger . I relate to inner tension between the desire to work, because you enjoy it and you recognise it might help you out of your head, but the hesitation to commit to it. It doesn't help that there's so much stigma around unemployment AND mental health issues - so you've got a double whammy... Is fatigue your main concern right now?

@Kelpie yes fatigue is a concern for me. I'm beyond exhausted. I've made a few changes. My lap top goes off no later than 9pm. I do a tiny bit of work. If I'm exhausted after an hour, I stop. I'm getting out for fresh air for st least two hours everyday. 

It's not just the fatigue. It's the load I'm carrying. Launching my new business, I have a talk to give on Monday about my book I'm writing, do need to prepare. There is more. I'm just tired ALL OF THE TIME. 

Hello and hugs @Powderfinger , @Kelpie , @Caringsoul73 , @Krishna , @zandɘr 

@Powderfinger  how did you go with your book you are writting  xx.

@Shaz51 

Hi there,

Thanks for asking. I've actually taken a hiatus from it for a while as with many other things. I've shifted my focus and attention to other things in my life that need me. I'm also busy with other parts of my career, so it us on the shelf for now. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance