Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Shaz51 @outlander

I'm doing alright today. Went to look at another rental property after lunch, and I'll put in an application tomorrow. Otherwise had a fairly relaxing, easy day.

I'm glad you're having a holiday Shaz. You definitely deserve it.

Lil Sis @outlander. Any better today?

Sounds like an easy going day @Sans911

No sis not any better, worse 😔

Will it be a quiet day for you tomorrow?

Oh my sweet, sweet angel. I'm so sorry. Can I help in any way or would you like me to just sit with you? Hugs @outlander

Yeah mostly @outlander. I deliberately made this week quiet as next week will be busier, dealing with lots of people, all of whom I love dearly, but get overwhelmed after a while.

I've got a volunteer group in the afternoon for coffee and I need to return some books to the library.

I'll probably clean the house a bit, and try to make a start on packing up the back room.

I dont know 😔 im so stressed and scared and i dont know what to do.
I dont know what tomorrows going to bring at this appointment, theres quite alot riding on it

@Sans911

And thank you, you give good hugs ❤

Sounds like a pretty easy going day. When do you leave to travel to your foster sisters town?

Sorry, remind me what tommorow's appointments is.

Have you tried your worry box? Or write a story about it. Just write without thinking too much about it. Write your fears, concerns. What are the good things that might come out of it; are there any good things? How will it affect you if it's not good? What do you expect to happen?

Just write, and don't stop until you have answered those questions. It just might help.

@outlander

I leave earlish Friday morning.

Ive been using my worry box @Sans911 i dont think i can do any more for it though as otherwise i might just keep sinking down. I am just going to have to keep fingers and toes crossed that things will come back in the clear tomorrow.

I know you try to help yourself @outlander.. I'm proud that at least you try.

Come sit with your Big Sis and have some hugs. And watch the cats chase each other up and down the hallway!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance