Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Ta ta

@Sophia1 @StuF @MDT @NatureLover @Former-Member @Anastasia @BPDSurvivor you guys all warm my heart

@saltandpepper ,

We're here for you. You're one of us! 

Hugs,

BPDSurvivor

MDT
Community Guide

Morning @saltandpepper
Its a frosty morning here
Just out side enjoying the morning.
Its really nice with birds singing and sun through the trees. Imagine frost and then imagine the sun warming you slightly.
I have coffee, banana bread and yoghurt
Up early today as it's dads b day. Did presents before work where he has to go on in regardless of lockdown.

This world is so chaotic nowadays. I need more moments like this

Eh ok, not sure what I've done now. Feels good having my posts taken down though.

hey @MDT @BPDSurvivor how r you guys getting on? Happy bday to the big man hams 👍

What a relief, eh?

Many have been through that headspace. It's totally ok.

Well, @saltandpepper , I'm at home waiting for a work meeting at 9:30. Lockdown 6.0. I'm going to take this lockdown opportunity to catch up with uni work.

I am slightly anxious though, because I work with many people who are currently in quarantine, and I'm terrified of being a spreader to people around me.

Besides that, I had a really good sleep - thank god! What's on your agenda today?

BPDSurvivor

MDT
Community Guide

It is what it is hey my friend @BPDSurvivor

What else can we do in these instances?

The stoic approach has helped me I must say

@saltandpepper you're a good man. Never forget it

Inundated with work, so happy it's FriYay 😁

Hope you all have a happy day ahead, hugs to you all @MDT @saltandpepper @BPDSurvivor @Sophia1 @StuF 

@BPDSurvivor Sounds a bit rough, can imagine that would be extremely anxiety inducing for you.

Glad you managed to get a good rest though despite the chaotic environment surrounding you at the moment.

@BPDSurvivor Well, don't know what I'll do today yet. Have been thinking a lot about things. I'm not in a very good headspace I'm afraid. Not sure what today is going to bring

@MDT Cheers man. I tried to be better and do better, that's something I guess

@Anastasia Have a good day, hope it breezes by quickly for you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance