Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Its easy lil ole lady style paving ... with topping and pavers for stepping stones.

@Dimity  I did the back and half the front during Covid, but got stumped by the other half ... finally got a few ideas about how to manage it, and could not help meself and jumped in. still a couple days work. Cant do much today, so am just putting in some vegies and gonna give a tub and lots irises 

Yeah ... @TAB well I lost out big time on the ole man inheritance game etc .. as well as the support growing up.  Double whammy, so gotta hoe me own row.

So did my father. They lost everything. @Appleblossom surprised he had so much guess he saved most of pension for 30 years and invested it

Yeah I get that he was a hard worker @TAB 

Anyway, once it is all sorted, you will  be able to make some housing choices and settle down yourself ... if thats possible ... you seem to have a little wanderlust ...

Hi there @Appleblossom @TAB @Dimity @TuxedoCat @BenjiBoy @Shaz51 @Sirius @FloatingFeather @hanami @tyme @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Captain24 @MDT @maddison @OscarJones @Rhye @greenpea and all forumites here.

Long time, no post for me so I’ve decided to post a few things I’m proud to say I’ve achieved over the past few weeks which have been:

- Drove through the city and back again in a week whilst going on holidays to Echuca between 1-8/9.

- Survived the holiday without taking my anxiety medicine 

- Lost some weight which I didn’t expect but is a good thing 

- Started wearing my Fitbit inspire hr watch and have learnt a lot more about my sleeping patterns

- Saw my case manager and resident psychiatrist before going away

- Filled the car with fuel for the first time in ages

- Drove to Swan Hill and Kyabram for day trips whilst away and got to play with 2 dingoes at the fauna park

- Rode a paddle steamer at Echuca 

- Visited the Bendigo Woollen Mills and purchased some wool for a blanket 

- Started knitting a new scarf for my housemate with wool she purchased at Bendigo Woollen Mills 

- Had a GP Telehealth appointment before I went away

- Started knitting a new Crazy Blanket which I’m undecided with as to either keep for myself or give to charity 

- Dropped my cat off at my sisters house so she could mind her whilst I was away on holiday

That’s all from me! Keep those achievements coming in!

Take care and stay safe forumites!

Judi9877☺️💐🍀

Thats huge @Judi9877 😸

Im still getting used to city driving again after being in regional area for so long

Wow @Judi9877 

That is a lot of achievements. It sounds like your trip away was really good. I am glad you could enjoy yourself. Going away sometimes helps us reset.

Have a good day xoxo

Wow what a fantastic list @Judi9877 . Well done 

👍🎉 @Judi9877 …..

I am getting motivated to start a new painting.

Oh @Judi9877 this is amazing!! You go girl😄 Reading your posts, it is incredible how far you've come in the space of a few short months. Sounds like the holiday was a great success. Awesome job.👍

I'm curious tho.... Is a Crazy Blanket a description, or a new style of knitting?

A new daily achievement for me lately, is that I've been spending time working on an art project. It was originally a pastel drawing. I have been creating, designing effects on computer with it 🙂

..Hi .. Achievemers .. lol 😇 @Dimity @Oaktree @Judi9877 @Appleblossom @maddison .. over last couple days I Made my case at gps and things went well Rain pain clinic and got them to forward docs to new gp Rang hosp re wait list for operation Had a haircut Put rubbish out Googled a fix for car windshield wipers Started csiro plan so am logging food and exercise now Still making lists Looking after knee Still contemplating work but thing of ok Very short holiday. Need a re set lol Hope you are all doing okay
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance