Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Christian faith and Mental Illness

@Doglover  And everyone here. I’ve struggled with all the above mentioned. I have no answers, but I’ve sat with a few songs over the years. No answered questions, just a something that can’t be put into words, not by me anyway. I hope the above song helps even slightly.

Thanks for the lovely song @Maggie .

Hi @Former-Member ,

Thanks so much for your lovely message of encouragement. I really appreciate it.

Please keep me in your prayeers. I am now in hospital, admitted yesterday, and struggling trmendously. Would really appreciate your prayers for me.

Many thanks,

Doglover

@Doglover 

It can be scary being in hospital. Praying for God's strength to help you through today. 

@Doglover  Sending best wishes your way.💜💕

Hi @Former-Member ,

Yes it is pretty scary, especially for the first time. I'm still trying to settle in and get used to the fact that I'm even here. Would really appreciate you keeping me in your prayers.

Thanks Darcy.

God bless, 

Doglover xxx 💜

Thank you @Maggie , very much appreciated. xxx

Hi @Doglover 

How did you get on today? 

Hi @Former-Member ,

Thanks for ur post. Ok I guess, pretty tough but marginally better than ystrday. My hubby just came to visit which was nice, but he's also just left which I find rly hard. I always feel so alone after he leaves. 

I just hope this hospital stay achieves the desired outcome and that I can get back to some semblance of a normal life!

How is everything ur end Darcy?

@Doglover  sending very gentle thoughts your way.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance