Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi @BlueBay ..... despite not sleeping well, I hope you have a beautiful day with Aylaโ€™s birthday celebrations .....

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’•

Thankyou lovely @Faith-and-Hope

Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll be ok. โค๏ธ

Not good that you had a bad night @BlueBay but hopefully seeing Ayla's little face will make you smile today. Goodluck with the party preparation Heart

Hey @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@saturnzoon@Shaz51@Former-Member@utopia@outlander@Former-Member

snd others

party is over!!!

poor Ayla is teething. She was so cranky. Didnโ€™t want photos didnโ€™t want anyone to hold her except her Mum or me. I was trying to put food on trays while holding her on my hip. We managed some photos. 

She looked absolutely beautiful. White long sleeve dress eith pink flowers around the waist and matching flower headband. With white tights and pink shoes. The skirt of the dress was like a tutu 

Everyone had a good time. I helped clean up and changed Ayla into a tracksuit. She was so tired. Everyone left now and weโ€™re home. 

Im buggered my back is sore from standing snd holding Ayla. 

Feeling really flat now. I could easily cry. 

I have a few close friends who are all going away on holidays soon. Itโ€™s teally depressing. A friend who came today  is going to Vietnam tomorrow for 10 days. How lucky are they. Snd I canโ€™t even afford one night away. Itโ€™s depressing when you see all your close friends go away. 

I donโ€™t know where I went wrong this year. Every year we go away and this year is disaster. Itโ€™s really affecting me mentally. 

I need to stop Facebook also. Iโ€™m sick of seeing all these people having a good time when Iโ€™m struggling and feel so sorry fir myself. Is that bad to feel like this. 

Iโ€™m not cooking dinner tonight. Theyโ€™re all waiting and saying โ€œwhatโ€™s for dinnerโ€

well you know what - they can all get their own dinner. Iโ€™m completely stuffed and Iโ€™m having toast. 

Its alright fir them they all slept in yesterday snd today and I had to be up early both days. 

Sorry im whinging 

aww she sounds like she looked so pretty @BlueBay even though shes teething. i dont blame her for being cranky and tired.
well done for getting through today, it was a very big one for you.
holidays each year arent always possible. we use to go away each yr but now its more like every 2-3 yrs because we cant financially afford it or there are other commitments to attend to. try not to be to hard on yourself.
theres been many times in my house when its been get your own dinner. usually just something quick like toast or noodles or something like that. hope it all works out for you without to much drama..

HuGS @BlueBay HeartHeartHeart

I get that a lot to @BlueBay with my older Adult kids, I've told them quite ofgen to make it themselves espicialky when one of them is my career.

Evening @Shaz51  @outlander and all who venture on here 

@outlander

Ayla was beautiful tiday just grumpy. 

Yeah I think this year weโ€™ll stsy home snd msg just go fir drives. 

Who knows my psych may even admit me into hospital. 

I think Iโ€™m really hard on myself. 

Thsnkd for the hugs @Shaz51

good luck with your appt tomorrow 

Thankyou sis @BlueBay good night xx I am off to bed 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance