Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: JOIN US: Wednesdays’ Well of Wellness – Wellness Tips for Carers!

That's really impressive @Shaz51 - you should be proud of yourself. Hope you enjoyed the activity as much as I did.

How are you going? How's Mr Shaz and your mum?

Hope you are well and the day is treating you kindly.

Best wishes and hugs,

FloatingFeather

Hello Family, Friends and carers!

I thought I’d revive this Wednesday Well of Wellness thread. I’d love to hear 1 thing you’ve done for your own wellness this last week. Even if it’s a small thing!

Finding the time to do something for ourselves can be so hard because we're the last on the list. But I'm wondering just how we can do it. Even just 5 minutes alone can help us connect with something that is just for us!

I thought it would be a good chance to check in with folks who’ve recently been talking about their own wellness - @tired_sisyphus you made this great post a few weeks ago on self-care. How is that going?

And also check in with some other members too! How are you going @Shaz51 @AFK @Krishna @Stargirl @Tinker67 @Determined @Emily82 @BPDFamilymember @maddison @Faith-and-Hope @ExhaustedCarer @Mumsy21 @Jane18 @Gracie170 @Kelkel @AC_ @Fran4 @Jennfromoz @Struggling_WM @scoz64 @Mylesh @Sev @Red78 @ckpineapple @SPE1 @Nubia 

Take care everyone,

TuxedoCat

Art is my soul-therapy @TuxedoCat, and I am piling it on ….. ❣️

Love art as therap @Faith-and-Hope !

For me, this week I've not done much in the way of self-care but I love to draw and will have to get my pencils out over the weekend. It's so calming. 

@Faith-and-Hope, I love it toooooo ❤️  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance